GM of Year through week 14

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NDCOLTS1979, Feb 29, 2012.

?

Gm Of Year

1. Zikry

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Bobjr

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. KnightNoles

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Other

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Zikry - Rams currently the only unbeaten team left in hk and returning super bowl champion. He has had some real tough battle and some not so tough. Yes he was expected to be close to the #1 seed and win the division but being unbeaten is hard to pass up.

BobJr - Panthers sitting at 9-4 and Cam is having an unbelievable year thus far. Getting AP has made this offense so much more dangerous than in the past. Which shows in the #1 overall offense in hk at this current time. The defense needs to pick up but Panthers are still having one heck of a year.

KnightNoles - Sitting on top of the AFC South at 10-3 and yes 2 of his wins were from a sim but he still leads the South with a great record. He seems to struggle alittle when getting behind. Seems to try to force the ball and score right away. If he can get ahead this team is dangerous. If he can show patience when down this team can become elite.

Other- Post your choice.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I'm going with ND obviosuly he isnt going to post about himself but it looks like he has built the defense he has been talking about wanting for 3 seasons and an offenses that feeds off of their ability to turn teams over.

• Like Like x 1
  3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Bobjr.. still don't know how he got AP, but that was a huge move. Idk how I compete with these guys in my division with some of their teams, shit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I agree with Diddy, ND has built that defense and it really shows this year as he is in contention for a playoff birth. He has some elite defenders and now he needs that one or two pieces to the offense.

============

out of the list above, I'll go with Bob. Somehow ended up with AP to make the offense even more dynamic. He lost 2 in a row right there and kinda took the heat off of him being a favorite going into the playoffs. There is some good/bad with the defense, traded away Beason but he is in a contract year and freed up some more cap space and received a young LB in AJ Dansby along with corner Brion Lawson.
    Cam is having a great year indeed but has been error prone, just think if he would take care of the ball better!
    195/321 3,338 Yards 28 TDs 27 INTs 90.1 Rating.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  5. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Although there is no "drama" surrounding the team (i.e., coming form the middle of the pack to the top), I think the job Zikry is doing with the Rams is spectacular. Has to be hard to keep things at that level coming off of a year when he took the hardware.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Easy choice, imo. The Rams are the defending champs, are undefeated at 13-0, and are doing it after losing 2 star RBs from the team they won the Superbowl with. I expected them to drop off some but they're better than ever.

• Like Like x 1
  7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

someone will be gm of the year.

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

thanks analyst ;)

9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

That's some heady stuff right there sporty!!

10. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Bob won this as soon as he got AP.

• Like Like x 2
  11. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Jury is still out on bob.....i need to see a deep playoff run

• Like Like x 1
  12. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    SMMFH

13. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I voted for Noles. He poked and proded me until i gave in on Beason....

of course he gave me a KING's ransom.