Gmen vs Dallas week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Newb Slice, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

Gmen vs Dallas week 2

anytime after 4 and before midnight during week and weekends anytime post a day and time so we can play

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

How about Friday night around 9 pm EST?

3. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

sounds like a date to me

4. Juggernautblitz

Does 10 pm work okay instead?

5. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

i actually need to play at 8 pm est if possible because i have a family thing i need to do at 10 pm and no way that game will be finished in 1 hour

if you cant play today we can try again tomorrow which i know for a fact im free all day

6. Juggernautblitz

My bad, I checked if you had responded before I left work but just got on again right now. I can't do it now as the wife is watching a movie. Yeah, the game will probably be 1.5 or close to it so let's shoot for tomorrow 6 or so. I will be watching the ND - Michigan game but should be available after that and before the USC - OSU game.

7. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

sounds good i sent you a f/r on the 360 also

8. Juggernautblitz

Good game Newb. Give me a few more games under my belt with this game, with a healthy Ware and RB corp and I will hopefully see you later in the year with something on the line. I need to learn some things in this game about defending the run with the 3-4 and how to run the ball myself. A couple of those big picks were a little whack though like the 1 handed leaper by Pierce in the 1st half and that one at the goal line that would have made it 21 - 17. Those 2 really changed the game. Good game on your part though.