Announcement GMFL Madden 13 Signups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jmustang1968, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I am going to start opening up the GMFL for Madden 13 signups. Please check the league rules and the GMFL Madden 13 discussion thread as well if interested. Realize that with the new Madden announcements and based on member feedback, the rules are currently in review. I expect some feedback in the discussion thread linked above for consideration into the GMFL for Madden 13.

For those interested in participating in GMFL 13 fill out these few questions...

1. Team preferences if any
    2. Why do you want to join GMFL?
    3. General availability
    4. What other leagues do you plan to participate in next year?
    5. Participate in this discussion

A combination of answers to these questions, your feedback/discourse in the discussion thread, and your site reputation will all be considered when evaluating participation in the GMFL for Madden 13.

1. Jmustang1968
    2. Raidernation
    3. ParkerR83
    4. RyanC
    5. Bucs
    6. bringbackjimmy
    7. GovernedSpy
    8. hoppedupford
    9. Bl0ndeRedHead
    10. Jamie
    11. Capt Crunch
    12. Fiddy14
    13. GMONEY 15
    14. dj illmatic 23
    15. Wilfiger PSU 38
    16. BigTyme21
    17. CTfromDC
    18. stryder24
    19. The Richuation
    20. Nvschultz1325
    21. DaveIV82
    22. Gngsta4Lyphe
    23. Snozberriez8198
    24. Qui3tStorm

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  2. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

1. Eagles, Bills, other.
    2. I am very excited for Madden 13 and want to ensure that I am in a league! I am currently in TMFL but with the rumors about them dropping many players I want to get my name in now.
    3. Student who communes to college so almost always free around night time
    4. Hopefully TMFL and I may or may not participate in a NHL 13 league.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Thanks for showing interest. Be sure to weigh in on the GMFL discussion thread linked in the OP

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

1. Team preferences if any.

I'd like the play with my squad the Oakland Raiders my fourth and fifth option would be Seattle then the Giants.

I want to stay in the GMFL because I love the concept of building a contender over multiple simmed seasons. And I got a migraine during the super bowl last season. I COMING FOR YA MUSTANG !!

3. General availability

Generally from 3:30 - 8:30 pm Est unless scheduled strictly. Details in signature

I'd like a shot at any premiere leagues that will have me. Any league for that matter no real preference but Sim Football

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Be sure to contribute to the discussion thread as well that I tagged you in

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

VIKINGS, after that Colts, Browns, and Cards

I had a ton of fun last year, and I want to build up another monster 3-4 team on defense (y)

3. General availability

Any availability at the moment, but I will be working 10 pm - 7 am EST four nights a week in a week or so through August before school starts back

The Legacy and 4th Horseman

7. Raidernation

Yessir.... I'm on mobile, will do full post when I get home.

8. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

1. Team preferences if any:

Bucs(big surprise there), Niners, jets, Eagles.

I Peench directed me over here. I heard you run a solid league and would like to help be apart of the process and make it better. I understand that you guys simulated some seasons last year, while that isn't really my cup of tea it is an interesting idea and something im willing to live with if we continue to go that route. I have not played madden since 2010 but the new CCM mode has drawn me back in.

3. General availability:​
    I'm on the west coast and usually work till about 4 PST and am good to go anytime after that with enough notice. Weekends are pretty much free barring times when I go out and do stuff.​

4. What other leagues do you plan to participate in next year?​
    Pushing For Paydirt in NCAA 13 and The Baseline in NBA 2k​

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Thanks for the sign up.

Remember everyone, please participate here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/gmfl-madden-13-discussion.78694/

10. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I'm a Redskins fan, but I'm willing to play with anyone
    I'm looking to join a league of dedicated sim players. I've always been a big Madden fan, since it first appeared on the Genesis, but I haven't played it as much the last couple of years because of the difficulty in finding decent players online.
    3. General availability
    I am in the central time zone. I am a teacher, so my availability is from around 3:30cst to around 9:30cst during the week. During the weekend, I'm available almost any time.
    I would like to be in one NCAA OD and one 2K league here at TSO. I have nothing lined up at the moment though. If I can't get in an NCAA od here at TSO, I will run one myself with a few friends.

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Cowboys, niners, Chiefs
    This from an outside perspective was a really good league with a fun concept. i would like to be apart of it and hopefully help build it status up for future versions.
    3. General availability
    I work from 1pm est-11pm est wed-sat and 3pm-9pm est sun. i can play anytime between midnight and 1030am est.
    NCAA: The greatest show on screen The Deuce
    NBA 2k/Live tbd: The Baseline

12. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

1. Team preferences if any: Da Bears! After that, it doesn't matter.

2. Why do you want to join GMFL?: I'm new to TSO, but am here now because I heard that this was the place for non cheese games. Why GMFL? I think that it will be a league that I can participate in and have a fun experience.

3. General availability: Until August 20, when I go back to school, early afternoons and then around midnight most days. Anytime during days off. When back in school, evenings that I do not work, would be best.

4. What other leagues do you plan to participate in next year?: I am currently involved in a PGA Tour and will be in an NCAA league 4th Horseman.

13. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Will be glad to have you on board BBJ

• Like Like x 1
  14. RedFrog

RedFrog Walk On

1. Team preferences if any: Oakland Raiders then anybody except New England and Denver

2. Why do you want to join GMFL? Been a while since I've been in a serious Madden franchise and I have more time available

3. General availability: Most Evenings and Weekends

4. What other leagues do you plan to participate in next year? I will be in at least 1 NHL league here on TSO. I will also be in a Madden Franchise with 6 or 7 of my buddy's.

15. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Glad to see you hop on over. Its been years since we played some virtual football. If you know any other old UL guys looking for a Madden Franchise/CCM send em over!

16. Raidernation

Sorry Red I believe I have them Raiders all wrapped up !!! Welcome ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. RedFrog

RedFrog Walk On

Hell, we got hooked up back in the day at LeagueDaddy. I remember you totally rolling through the league we had back then.

May have 1 or 2 on my friends list I will try to get over here.

18. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

haha, I have lost my edge some. Guess getting old does it lol. Yeah bring your friends over for sure.

19. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

well as u know man am a huge pats fan so would love new england :)

Joined late last year for 1 simmed and 1 playing season coming very close to the SB and liked the feel of the league and how it worked very enjoyable :)

3. General availability

Despite being in the UK can play anytime really am a night owl lol

So far just sim nation (ps3) have applied for tmfl but would doubt i would make it in so gmfl would be my only xbox league

• Like Like x 1
  20. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

1. Bengals, Rams, Browns
    2. I know its a league that's ran very well, so I can have the opportunity to beat you at least once a year.
    3. PST. Mon-fri any time after 6:00 pm, after 10:00 pm sat, any time sun.
    4. Applied for tmfl but don't think I will get in.

21. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

1. Team preferences if any. None, just NOT the Dallas Cowboys. They're my team, but if I end up their coach, my expectations won't meet up with my ability(like the RL Dallas Cowboys.)
    2. Why do you want to join GMFL? Truth is, I wasn't sure I wanted to do a Madden League. Even after the CCM announcement, I was 'meh' on the topic. The more information I see and get, the more I want to be involved in a league here at TSO. I feel like I can offer a great deal, and learn a great deal in the process.
    3. General availability. Monday, Wednesay - Off work. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - Afternoons off, Late night availability. Saturday - Usually not available but sometimes there are exceptions, depends on work and time of year. Sunday - evening availability.
    4. What other leagues do you plan to participate in next year? If involved with GMFL, I'd still be in Pushing For Paydirt, and may consider Tradition Futbol with FIFA 13.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Jmustang1968

1. Team preferences
    Detroit Lions

I just read through a lot of what new is coming to Madden 2013 and jeez almighty (lot written by RynoAid). I have not played Madden in a few years (was hung up on NCAA and the development there. Needless to say, I think Madden may pass up NCAA depending on execution. The ability to have 32 'managed' teams through CCM in the same ONLINE franchise would be unbelievable. I have been looking for a reason to come back to Madden and I believe I have found it.

Also the idea of simming through seasons caught my eye as I used to manage multiple teams in Madden and only handle GM priorities. This new reincarnation looks like it may have eliminated, or rather, added the ability to jump back and forth from managing to playing.

3. General availability
    I am CST. Weekdays after 8pm and weekend mornings (prior to kickoff). Can schedule accordingly on weekends.

NCAA '13 - 1st and Ten

23. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Fmode11
    hoppedupford

Thanks for signing up, Be sure to participate and discuss the topics in the GMFL Madden 13 discussion thread.

24. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

25. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

1. Team preferences if any - Da Bears! After that, the Jags, Panthers, Chargers, Chiefs, and Seahawks. Honestly, it doesn't really matter, just NOT the Packers! :D

2. Why do you want to join GMFL? - I'm looking for an organized, sim, and fun Madden league. I've never played in one before and I've never joined one because I didn't have anyone to join with, so I think this would be a good way to get with a group of guys who enjoy playing. CC has also given me a reason to get back into Madden; haven't really played it since Madden 10 for various reasons so I'm excited to get back into it.

3. General availability - Since I plan on being in class in the fall/spring, basically after 2-3 on Monday, and generally free on weekends.

4. What other leagues do you plan to participate in next year? - 1st and Ten, NCAA '13 Xbox Dynasty.