GMONEY TAKES OVER AT THE U

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by GMONEY 15, Aug 14, 2012.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is J LO, The Big Booty Hoe reporting live from the Orange Bowl for GMONEY TV as the rumors floating around the past 48 hours are true. The U has brought in GMONEY to coach this team for the upcoming season. Coach GMONEY brings a No Nonsense attitude towards the game of football as he holds his team as well as his staff accountable. Oh is that him? Yes it is. GMONEY is walking up to the podium to speak with the Media. Let's see what he has to say to the Media.

GMONEY: What's up what's up? I am taking over here at the U and I let me tell you a little bit about me. I run a clean program here and I expect my kids to go to class when they have to. I don't want to see them on TV getting arrested or in some South Beach Strip club with others who have played in the past. We are here to play football. We will play the game the way it is supposed to be played. We will be a tough team. Yes I am joining a great league with some Coaches that I have competed with over the past 5 years and I am looking to having a blast playing again. I am known to have just a basic offense but I pride myself in my defense and I hope I can bring a change of scenery here to the U. My organization and I are excited to get started and preparing this team for battle. That is all for now. I won't be taking any questions from the Media today as I rarely do. Thanks for coming out, god bless and good day."

There you have it. This is J Lo, The Big Booty Hoe reporting live from the Orange Bowl for GMONEY TV as you have just listened to the new coach of the Miami Hurricanes speak briefly with the Media. We will televise all Hurricane road games for the upcoming season. Thanks for listening and have a great day ahead.

I live in Asia so when I schedule my games I will schedule via EST as it's exactly a 12 hour time difference. Looking forward to having some fun balling with you guys here in the LV.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 2