Go ahead and remove me from the league

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gt86, Aug 15, 2010.

1. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Go ahead and remove me from the league

Mags you can remove me the lsit of potential owners. I got th egame last night and it's trash just in offline mode. I have yet to play the game online and feel no urge to after playing a few games offline. This is the worse versioan I have played that i can remember. The locomotion crap is stupid playing passing the ball is way to easy , hit stick doesn't work right 90% of the time. THe whole D-pad control scheme sucks ass. I will be returning my copy today or tomorrow, I just hope I can get my money back, or atleast get in store credit.

2. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

NP, I've played 2 games (offline) so far. All-Madden was just stupid. All-Pro felt too easy. Not sure how it goes online yet, but that's something that we'll really have to look at.

Anyone have any online feedback? I understand that kicking sucks, but haven't heard a lot more than that.

3. gt86

gt86 Walk On

gamestop won't let me return the game for a refund , or instore credit. All they will let me do is trade in for $25.00. So i am going to sell it with the prima guide the wife pickup when she bought the game for me last night for $60.00 on craigs list

4. scared46

scared46 Walk On

I totally agree man I HATE the set-up on the controller!!! I am trying to get use to the analog instead of the D pad. VERY hard if you ask me. EA don't care enough about us Franchises that play online. They have sucked in that department imo since 2002 PC version.

5. Mags

Supposedly there will be an option to go back to the old way after the first patch.

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

That would be MEGA! So you will be able to use the D-Pad to move players and select hot routes / line shifts etc.?

7. Mags

It's EA so who knows...