Go Bucks!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jan 1, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Go Bucks!!!!!

That's it...Go Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Uh oh. Here come the Ducks.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

GO DUCKS!! Restore that QUACK!!

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Go Buckeyes!!!

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

GREAT win by the Buckeyes and a pretty good week for Big 10.

Wisconsin over Miami

Penn State over LSU

Ohio State over Oregon

Just need a win out of Iowa to make this a really good post season for conference.

Yes Minnesota and Northwestern lost, but can't win em all.

6. BDSDIGITAL

and go buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never been prouder to be a Buckeye than right now. Oregon was fast, and very quick, but didn't have the muscle to hang with a bigger and stronger team....

I was talking to some of my Ohio Bretheran about this win and we concluded that Alabama will be #1 next season to start, but Ohio State should be #2 with a bullet. They'll SPANK Miami next year in Ohio and shouldn't be challenged in conference....could we get our next chance at a National Championship vs. Alabama next year?

7. BDSDIGITAL

Northwestern gave Auburn everything they could handle though. That was an awesome game. That was the best hour of football I'd seen all year until the Rose Bowl.

8. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Great win for the bucks. I couldn't believe how much Pryor improved over the past month. He's starting to get it I think. He's not all the way there, but you can tell its coming.

I can't wait for next year, it has a chance to be special. What are the odds that both Gibson and Hayward come back?

O H

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

pretty solid game from Pryor. I think he got a little lucky on a couple of those floaters he just threw up there but overall if the kid can play like that then Ohio St will be real good next year but choke once and not get a title shot.

10. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I was at this game, and by far one of the best games all year. On the first drive I was shocked at the play calls, thinking Tressel would do his I Formation 1 WR pound untill you are down by 14.
    The O played great, and the D playeed better. Fantastic game and woo, finally another bowl win. Go Bucks!

11. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Good win for the Bucks and maybe bigger win for the Big 10 because it gets them back some respect that has been lost the past 5 - 7 years. That Northwestern - Auburn game was a great game and was hoping NU could pull it out. One of the wildest last few minutes of a game I have seen.

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Agreed. I put the game on as background noise since I had stuff I needed to get done before OSU game. I kept getting distracted by the NW/AUB game because there was so many crazy things that happened.

My favorite quote of the day may be from Auburn's coach. "I never went into a game with 7 wins and came out with 10" :)

He was obviously referring to the fumble reversal that restarted the game and the roughing the kicker penalty which gave NW a first down after a missed field goal.

13. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Good win for the Bucks.