Go Fuck Yourself Roger Goodell

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Sep 25, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

What happened during the Monday Night Football game was utter bullshit. There is in no way you can go around as a Commissioner and say "Protect the shield" and then let there Foot Locker Refs officiate an NFL football game. This is beyond ridiculous. Go pay the right people to fix this.

• Like Like x 3
  2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I agree 100%!!! I couldn't have said it better myself! This is such bullshit and it keeps me up nights because it pisses me off so fucking BADLY!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

For the foreseeable future, I will assume every one of your postsr is sarcastic until proven otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Why would you say that? I really don't understand this response to the post you quoted. I'm a rabid NFL fan (it's essentially my whole life) so why wouldn't I have that opinion?!?

• Like Like x 2
  5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Oh my. This guy right here. He makes me laugh

6. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

People are giving these replacement refs WAY too much crap. The truth of the matter is they're doing a pretty good job but the fact they're "replacements" lets ESPN talk about them all day long regardless of their performance. It would also help if coaches/players weren't intentionally abusing them. Bellichick grabbing the ref after that game was just awful. The ref made the CORRECT call and if I was the NFL I'd suspend Bellichick for that.

All that said, the MNF call was really bad. It's obvious that was a screwed up call and poor review of the play, but that's just one play. There's been plenty of bad calls in the past by the "normal refs" but we don't talk about them because they aren't replacements.

7. dakota7

I agree, it's not the replacement refs fault. The problem is they shouldn't be in this situation, but because of the NFL's greed they are. No ever said the regular refs were perfect, but I can tell you with 100% certainty they would have fucked up that Monday night game to the degree the replacements did. I can't remember any game, in any sport that was officiated as poorly as that game was (both ways, I'm not being a homer here).

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I don't think it's the replacement refs fault but they are not ready to ref and NFL game.

9. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

For the record, fuck the regular refs. There is no need for them to be greedy bastards.

Here's what I see:
    • $120,000+ compensation for a part-time job
    • now they want a full pension without having to contribute anything to it!
    GTFO...jobs don't offer pensions anymore and the ones that do, a freakin' Part-Time employee?!?! I can't believe the NFL caved in :rolleyes:

10. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

These aren't regular part time employees, though. These guys shouldn't be compared to Wal-Mart employees. When the customers are paying what they are, everyone gets paid. Get what you can while you get it. I'm happy whenever the dictator gets publically shamed the way he has.

11. Darkwing

Right, they still work their regular full time gigs then have one day a week part-time to make 3x what an average person makes each year

12. aarondramp

But I think we just learned that the average person can't step in and do their job.

13. dakota7

I find it hilarious that the refs are the greedy fucks. NFL revenue is over 9 billion annually and the difference between the owners and the refs was $3.3 million. When I look at that, I see the owners as the greedy fucks.

14. aarondramp

They are all greedy. WE are all greedy. You have to get money when you can and save money when you can. I just saw it as quite hypocritical that the league is supposedly trying to enforce player safety, but they tried to save money with the people at the front lines of that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Masler

Masler Moderator

16. Darkwing

I was about to say both parties have $$ in their hearts, greed is what drives America

17. dakota7

Absolutely, but its much easier for me to identify with Ed Hochuli than Jerry Jones or Robert Kraft.

18. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

You have amazing biceps too??

Haha

19. dakota7

That too.

Nah, but I do have more in common with a millionaire than a billionaire.