GOAL OF THE SEASON

Discussion in 'Tradition Soccer' started by BESHIKTAS, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

I thought we could upload the goals that we think are awesome, and could be the best goal of the year. But only the ones that make sense, not the ones scored by luck or a loose ball or anything like that. The best goal obviuosly would get the most comments and compliments. Here some of the good ones from last year in real games.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

This seems like a good idea, we should change it to goal of the month though. We could limit not only to league games but also friendlies against fellow TSO members. At the end of the month we can have a vote to see who wins and if we get enough participation we could probably get it on the front page.

Here's one I had earlier by Gerrard in the 90th minute to win against Huskies.

and a random goal from clubs last night....

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

5. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

LOSC Lille's goals of the year

Moussa Sow's overhead winner:

and some Eden Hazard trickery:

6. BESHIKTAS

Eden hazard is awesome, Fenerbahce wanted to sign him last year, but Lille wanted 19 million €. I think he is worth it though.

7. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

sure is. I'm praying Arsenal pony up the cash and grab him along with Gervinho

8. BESHIKTAS

Arsenal is broke right now aren't they? Newcastle is building up a pretty good team. I am hoping that they will play for the top spots next season.

9. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I hate the fact that FIFA only saves highlights based on what happened first, and doesn't put more value on having replays for all the goals scored in a game. I have had a couple great goals that came later in games that I couldn't find a replay of. Pastore's two last night were probably the two best I have scored this season, right BESHIKTAS

lol.

10. BESHIKTAS

Yes sır. I never seen a goal like that. That would have been the goal of the season if it was in the highlights

11. hedache

hedache Walk On

My goal would have been the goal of the season if it was in the highlights. No one has ever seen a goal like that in FIFA history.

12. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Ultimate team.

Last winter we had an indoor soccer team called the buffet busters... we went to a buffet before all of our weekend games... and we were all fat. :eek:

13. hedache

hedache Walk On

Funny, I was expecting you to say we went to a buffet "AFTER"... I wouldn't wanna play against that team, you guys must have been puking all over the field.

Which reminds me a funny gross story, one of my defenders puked in front of my crease once in an ice hockey game where I was the goalie. It was tough dealing with it.

14. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Ahhh shit, I have about 100 vids on my you tube page of Juve goals.. I'll sift through and hopefully find something that wasn't pure garbage. :)

15. hedache

hedache Walk On

I'm surprised you're even taking the time to look through. You know it's all garbage. Look at me, have I bothered to post anything here?

16. AJ Hart MN

Hey, I've got one or two clean goals.. I hope ;)

17. BESHIKTAS

Hahaha, who scored your goal ? Was it Sabri from Galatasaray ? It has been a while I didn't play aganist you, hedache. I am a little better now .I only see 6 goals in my nets per game. No more 8-9-10 :) . By the way I was reading the mews , and Bursaspor wants to sign Lampard from chealsea . That would be awesome for your team in TSO.

18. hedache

hedache Walk On

They write that shit in the mews. You should read the news for reliable info.

19. AJ Hart MN

Lampard to Bursaspor.. LMAO

20. hedache

hedache Walk On

You wouldn't believe all the players that were about to sign with Turkish teams and it fell apart at the last minute over these years. Turkish media is nothing but a joke, and then you guys don't understand why I am like I am. Just read, laugh and get over it.

21. AJ Hart MN

I've realized this since the second day you were here. I may be in the minority here but I think your great for the league. :p

22. BESHIKTAS

Drogba is about to sign Galatasaray , Forlan and Reyes are also signing Galatasaray. Sisokko , jermaine jones , Diarra are signing Fenerbahce . Bosingwa is signing with Besiktas . These are all according to Turkish sports media :) . Besiktas so far signed Bebe from Man U, fernandes from Valencia and a few Turkish players from europian teams ( the most known one is Veli Kavlak) . Galatasaray has only signed ujulafsi ( I know I spelt his name wrong) from A. Madrid. Fenerbahce signed a player called Emenike who actually is very good , you might hear his name in CL often next year.

23. hedache

hedache Walk On

What went wrong with the first day? :p

24. BESHIKTAS

WHAT A SHOT, BUT HIT THE BAR

25. Ant0nTheGreat

Ant0nTheGreat Walk On

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.