Going MIA rest of the week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 10, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

guys I'll be mia (actually off and on, with more off) for the rest of the week. i have this huge youth conference that we put on each year and this is the week, so things get crazy for me this week. jeremy should be around more, plus i will be keeping up with the onfl and slipping in some TSO games also.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Also this put jeremy as the head man the rest of the way with win as his wing man and the board in charge of the league as a whole. keep the fort down fellas.

3. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Sounds good. I am super busy right now too - sorry I haven't been around as much. I'm starting a brand new 16U baseball league and the logistics of the whole thing on top of my day job has been a bit overwhelming. Got the hard part done now (web site and league meeting), so hopefully things will go back to normal somewhat.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That's why I am a floater. For times like this. lol

5. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Yeah I am also very busy just started working on becoming what I want to do which is coach basketball. At the age of 24 u don't get many things but I am now a assistant basketball coach. I am trying to get my time frame straightened out but hard with full time job assistant coach and 3 kids..

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I apparently have no life. lol