Going on AP

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by gowazzucougs, Mar 17, 2012.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

recchem2000
    Cheez
    MexiRican35
    Bucs
    Wyrmreaver
    MaxATX34
    Jayrah
    Bulldog
    Boom29

It seems since going back to work my time to play games has become very limited. It seems like every time I play any game I end up having to hold my newborn or feed him. I would say for the past seven straight games I have held my child while playing the game. It is practically impossible to play a game while feeding the child. It just seems whenever I choose to sit down and play a game my wife decides I need to engage in my fatherly duties. I don't think if I change the time I play will not affect this, as I told Cheez if I played my games at 5 am, 8 pm, or 10 or later my wife would simply have me do that stuff then. I don't want to permanently leave the dynasty because I don't believe this will be permanent. If I can play games from time to time I will.

2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Welcome to fatherhood again...... been there. And yeah, it should settle down after a while, pay attention to the wife and kids and be ready to rock with us for NCAA 13

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

gowazzucougs
    just go with one OD...I think this is the way to appease the women in our lives. Especially with the new born. Hope you make it back around these parts...wouldnt be the same with you!

4. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Fixed!

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Whoops :D

6. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Guys I've had all I can handle right now! This latest game gave me 4 more drops, 7 more sacks (jailbreak on 50% of my passes) and about 15 overthrows of every variety of route with WIDE OPEN RECEIVERS!!!!! The last 5 overthrows were tds but inexplicably my qbs are just that bad after throwing for record setting numbers. Its simply f'ing frustrating and ima take a break and go ap with it. My team is complete garbage and I can not take this bull shrimp any more. I cannot wait for 13.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Talk to Lester Hayes, the king of stick'um. This sucks, guys are dropping like flies here. I think we have only 8 guys playing? Is that right? I guess this leaves more time for TW :D