1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Going out of town

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Guys I am going out of town from Friday to the following Thursday 17-23. I have a sub playing my games.

2. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

safe travels man

3. Twister18

Thanx Roy. One thing of note is that I will have 2 games with users unless we buzz through alot in 24 hours. Gorb and $$$ if you want to take it on auto or play someone, then speak up or if @Alfa wants to rule on it, thats up to him.

4. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Since this is more than likely our last season, I think most of us would be okay waiting until you are back for you to play your user games, especially since you are ranked #2 in the nation.

5. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Hell No! Guy is trying to creep in on my Bulldogs so I say auto pilot him! HAHA Just kidding twist. I'm cool with waiting. Good thing to do since this is the last season and he is #2 in the nation.

Have a safe trip man.

6. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

Yea twist i think it's only fair that we wait it out until you get back.

7. Twister18

I appreciate it but don't want to hold up the dynasty. My sub is someone I think most of you know: Big Slick.

8. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

I'm going to be going out of town from Friday, 7/29, until Monday night, 8/1. I'm hoping to have moneyliesey be subbing for me. I have a bye week, so either we advance tonight, and I can play again hopefully friday early in the morning, or we advance tomorrow, and I will have to miss like one game or two.

9. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

You picked someone who barely plays his own games?

10. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

I picked someone who would could possibly win a game. None of my other friends can. Heck, he might be my sub for the next few seasons, until I can win a game.

• Like Like x 1