Going Steve Spurrier on the CPU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Jul 11, 2009
    Going Steve Spurrier on the CPU

Originally Posted by HackGolfer
    With the rate of the human player progression compared to the CPU, sometimes it is almost too easy to score on a weaker CPU opponent..

Granted there are still some CPU teams that put up a good fight, like the OU's, Penn States, etc..

If you are up big at half time.. Do a mass subs and put your Second Team Offense/Defense in.. You do yourself a favor by giving your backups experience for player progression, less risk of injury on your starters, and is the most SIM thing to do..

I should not be seeing any 60-70+ points game where the CPU only scores 20-30 points.. If you are still breaking wide open with your Second team --> fall down, take a knee, run chew clock, change your game plan..

If I see you win by a large margin, I will be checking the Game Stats.. If I feel you are padding stats for a player on purpose, you will be docked some recruiting hours AND that player will be suspended for at least one game..
  2. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Jul 21, 2009
    Sounds good, in those type of games if its not close after halftime I turn on chew clock and run dives rest of the game