Going to Michie Stadium Friday Night!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Going to Michie Stadium Friday Night!

I must say that I am pretty damn pumped up to see my first Army football game. I'm a Notre Dame fan as you all know, but have wanted to see a game up at Michie for a couple of years now. My buddies and I are finally making the trip! Not to mention that they are playing my home-state school RUTGERS, who I hope that Army DESTROYS!

Anyone been and have any advice? I've been on their campus before, but never to a game. Looking forward to 6 hours of tailgating and hanging out on one of the coolest, if not THE coolest campuses in the country.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm jealous.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Oklahoma travels to Army in a couple of years...I def. want to make the trip for the game.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

It was pretty cool, but our parking lot kind of sucked. We were in lot G, which isn't too far from the stadium, but was very small and not too lively until the Rutgers fans showed up. We left at halftime due to the horrible conditions. Even with a poncho I was soaked, and my moronic friends didn't even bring ponchos. I want to go back again to get a better taste of it.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Weather Weenie!

Ha...

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

If I was a fan of either team I would have stuck it out. My friends however... total pussies.