1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Going to Retire

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Going to Retire

Hey Bogey/Guys,

I am going to retire my spot as Miami right now, before the off-season hits. I have had a pretty good recruiting season since I stepped in, so my replacement should strongly consider using them.

It was a lot of fun, and I got to play two great user game against VT and Wake. I am just starting to feel a little bit burned out on the game in general, so I am hoping that by dropping an OD I can keep the flame burning. Also, I am going to be around less and less once it starts getting really nice out.

Thanks guys, and good luck! You got a good thing going here.

2. Shame to lose a good player and person like you Basis. You need to do what you need to do to keep the flame burning.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

What do you mean nice out. I was golfing today and it seemed fine to me.:D Seriously though too bad to lose a good one, but I'll see your Oregon squad soon enough.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Ha ha ha I live in New Jersey -- nice is a relative term! :D