Gone this weekend

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by MorsDraconis, Oct 21, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Gone this weekend

Just a FYI fellas, there's a gaming convention this weekend and I'm gonna be basically gone all weekend (from noon to midnight anyway) so I'll have little time to do anything so if we progress past week 8 during that time, it'll probably be late Sunday before I can do anything.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    What kind of gaming? Magic: The Gathering?:)

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Actually, it's much more than just that. It's like the local version of GenCon. Table top games, board games, card games, and a really fun Zombie "LARP" by a company out of Pittsburgh called Zombie Buddy Productions.

It's a shit load of fun overall and I always try to fund things like this to bring more interesting things into or around WV.

4. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

You'll be fine. We've been advancing at warp speed lately (which is great), but we're not going to leave people behind for being gone for 2 days.

Thanks for the heads up.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You live in WV? Man, I will have to tone down my inbreeding jokes whenever we talk about WVU.:)

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I begrudgingly live in WV. If it wasn't for the fact that I actually don't mind living here (though the changes in weather are really annoying with it being humid here all the time), I wouldn't even be here anymore. While people are very friendly here, for the most part, their actions are incredibly annoying sometimes. Of course, that's pretty much anywhere now-a-days.

7. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Hey, on the same note, Wildcatter texted me to pass on to The E that his wife is giving birth today so he'll be out of touch for a few days...He asked that we wait until SUN night to advance if at all possible. He said he understood if we must move on. So, I told him I'd post this for him.