Gone Until Sunday Night

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Gone Until Sunday Night

Hey Guys,

As you've seen the week has advanced. Just a heads up that I'll be gone until Sunday night and won't be able to check the boards. Have a good weekend, and LET'S GO IRISH!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IRISH!
    BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATT, TROJANS!

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

So what's the deal with user games if one of the users vanishes? I haven't heard back from JFosh yet about our game this week. If he never responds before the advance time, can I play the CPU? I'd much rather play him, but if he never shows, then I'd much rather play the CPU than to have the game simmed.

Hopefully he'll show up.

3. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

My vote is that you get to play the CPU. Has jfrosh even been posting in our forums?

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I'd vote for CPU as well...

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

We advanced Saturday morning, Fosh posted Sunday afternoon in the schedule thread for the game, adv isnt until Wednesday or Thursday right? Its just a touch premature to be talking about playing the cpu imo.

Some guys including myself dont hover around the forums on weekends....maybe thats why he didnt reply right away, just sayin..

6. jello1717

I was just putting it out there so that I had an answer when we got close to the advance time. If I waited until Tuesday (with a Saturday advance, I'd guess Tuesday would be the latest we'd advance again), it would've been too late by then.

7. jello1717

Seeing the Irish and the hairless nuts both lose in the same weekend (especially the nuts losing to a 1-5 team) sure was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! That was even sweeter than watching the nuts go 1-4 and sitting in dead last place of the Big 10 in our OD!

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    If I didn't have Denard Robinson to look forward to, and the fact I can't justify moving after my team is 1-4, I would take the Bucks just to make you eat those words.:)

9. jello1717

Bring it! And if you're looking for justification, you'd move from a 1-4 team to a 1-4 team. (y)

10. jello1717

And while we're on the topic of the hairless nuts, I'd like to say that I just loved watching how Pryor played in that game. Now granted, I only saw the last half of the 4th quarter and the highlights, but I was loving all of those fumbles and interceptions being thrown around. Fans make statements like what I'm about to say all the time and you can't help but to think, "what a stupid thing to say. Only a blinded fan could possibly say something so asinine!" But I can say, in all honesty and objectivity, that I'm glad Pryor chose aOSU instead of Michigan.

I am much happier with Forcier as my quarterback. Granted Forcier has, from time to time, made some dumb freshman mistakes, but I've seen Pryor make a lot more dumb freshman mistakes (even though he's a sophomore) than Forcier. Also, even though he's a sophomore already, Pryor has absolutely terrible throwing mechanics. Forcier's mechanics are better already. Forcier also almost never gets rattled. He's always calm and collected and when he's flushed out of the pocket, he's always got his eyes downfield looking for a receiver.

I remember 2 years ago when Michigan's basketball team went to aOSU, the fans kept chanting "We Got Pryor." At the time that hurt, but now that we've got Forcier (and Robinson) and I've seen what Pryor and Forcier both bring to the table, I say I'm glad you guys got him.

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Pryor's skillset isn't suited to what Tressel is trying to mold him into, at least right now. Pryor in RichRod's offense would be setting the world on fire.

Just my opinion.