1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Good and Bad News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gyrene76, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Guys, the bad news is i have to resign from the league. It has been fun, I just didn't think I had the time for the amount of leagues.

This is nothing personal at all. I am not leaving all, but staying in the ones I started with. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of time to communicate with you all men. I know it has been busy for all of you and didn't really get to know you all as well.

You all seem like great guys.

NOW FOR THE REASON:

I'm leaving for what I hope is a good reason, lol. Just found out today that my wife is pregnant! I'm 22 years old and my wife is 20. So everything is surreal. I will keep playing my games with V Tech and recruiting until you all find a replacement (of course unless it takes a long time, lol).

I'm sure it won't be difficult to find one. V Tech is doing well in recruiting and ranked highly.

I hope you all understand. I may join RMG but I'm dropping a lot of leagues. Don't think it's personal. I just have known those guys for a while, but had to drop some.

Thanks again fellas, and the best of luck for you all!

MY wife is already asking for popcorn :)

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok man...sorry to see u go but understand. Congrats and good luck

3. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Thanks NY...

I may be moving and things as well, so just in case it may be easier to have someone w/a more stable schedule or it might end up like SML