Good and Bad News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gyrene76, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Guys, the bad news is i have to resign from the league. It has been fun, I just didn't think I had the time for the amount of leagues.

This is nothing personal at all. I am not leaving all, but staying in the ones I started with. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of time to communicate with you all men. I know it has been busy for all of you and didn't really get to know you all as well.

You all seem like great guys.

NOW FOR THE REASON:

I'm leaving for what I hope is a good reason, lol. Just found out today that my wife is pregnant! I'm 22 years old and my wife is 20. So everything is surreal. I will keep playing my games with V Tech and recruiting until you all find a replacement (of course unless it takes a long time, lol).

I'm sure it won't be difficult to find one. V Tech is doing well in recruiting and ranked highly.

I hope you all understand. I may join RMG but I'm dropping a lot of leagues. Don't think it's personal. I just have known those guys for a while, but had to drop some.

Thanks again fellas, and the best of luck for you all!

MY wife is already asking for popcorn :)

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok man...sorry to see u go but understand. Congrats and good luck

3. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Thanks NY...

I may be moving and things as well, so just in case it may be easier to have someone w/a more stable schedule or it might end up like SML