Good day to you..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Obisan, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

Good day to you..

What's up everybody, I'm the new Falcons owner. Some of you might know me from before (was the Browns for about half a season) but now I'm back, ready to bring back some legitimacy back to the big A.

Since it seems like a pretty tight-knit group, my first order of business is to do this introductory thingy.

My real name is Brandon Sanano, live in Orange County California. I am a die-hard 49er fan, even after this week's embarrassment of play. I bartend, play basketball, and video games. Simple dude for simple times.

That's about it. If anyone can point me to where I can get one of those nifty signatures with the team names on it, that'd be sweet.

See ya on the gridiron.

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

sup bizzy, scikotic should hook you up with the sig. As far as re-introducing yourself, go ahead and fill out the Who are we in the OMFL sticky thread when you get a chance.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Welcome back to the league, man. Good to have you back.

If you got any cap questions hit me up.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

welcome back obi

5. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Congrats dude!

I was at Qwest Field Sunday watching the Hawks beat up on them Niners. Thank Alex Smith for me please. :p

You guys will be alright in the long run. Beat the Saints on MNF and you'll be fine. Seattle will take care of themselves.

6. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

Lol @ beating the Saints on Monday night

7. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Saints looked rather pedestrian against a depleted Vikings secondary. If Alex Smith can play smart (lol) they have a shot.

Will it happen? Probably not.

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Only reason they didnt throw alot, they didnt have to, the Vikings looked aweful.

9. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Brees threw the ball 36 times. Last season he only threw more than 36 passes in 6 games, including the Super Bowl. I think 36 passes is a lot.

He had a nice completion percentage, but after the first few drives the Vikings defense really stepped up. The Saints were only 3-11 on third down. This against a Vikings secondary who was without two corners and are already weak at safety. The Vikings were also without their best receiver.

I hate the 49ers as much as anybody, but I think they have a shot on Monday *at home*.

I'm just hoping for a good game and a Saints win. Hopefully with a win over the Broncos, Seattle will have a 2 game lead on the team favored to win the division.

Sure is nice to have football season back, boys!

10. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

They're drinking the Carroll Cool-Aid, For Now

11. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Now we just need to get Joseph back...