Good job guys!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Just as an FYI, though it doesn't really matter, I just want to give you all props for getting us to where we are today, despite all the PSN problems.

I don't know if you know this, but the TGA Tour has the five MOST VIEWED threads on TSO right now. Granted we are all starved for answers in a time of uncertainty that is leading to a lot of views, but still, so is everyone else.

Let's keep the interest level up, especially with those of you who are on the PS3. Luckily, this portion of the TGA Tour schedule has a tournament every two weeks, and not every week, so hopefully everything gets sorted and not many tournaments will be missed. Your 8 best finishes of the 11 tournaments will count, and we WILL FINISH THE MASTERS if it takes until friggen September! :)

Now is a great time to re-familiarize yourself with the rules/guidelines thread, as I finally finished it. Also, why not test some pin positions?

This Tour will only be as good as the interest can be. I think you have all given a lot so far, and I am proud of the direction we are heading from just an idea to growing into one of the larger portions of TSO.

Keep it up! Fairways and greens,

Basis

• Like Like x 1
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

3. Jon Carroll

Jon Carroll Walk On

Thank you sir. Its been well organised so far and thats been a big part of why everyone is still here. Hopefully we will be back up and running soon and we can get back to the excitement that was generated during the first 3 rounds of the Masters.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

He'll consult you when you familiarize yourself with the policies of the league.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Basis you you are doing a good job, what I like about this league, you can play with guys and have a good time. There isn't the stress like there is in NCAA. It is about hanging out shooting the breeze, and drinking beer with your buddies. And the guys I play with will tell you I like to drink th beer when I play TW.

6. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

cougs, you now have a drinking buddy since im out of school. just wait til monday night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.