Good Luck SilentSqueeze

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by derek, Nov 26, 2012.

1. derek

derek Walk On

Glad to have you in the od. Good luck this season

2. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Welcome to the dynasty, see you in week 2!

3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yes welcome. It's funny how dynasties can make mutual friends. Nice to see you from nouf's dynasty. You have a tough first year user schedule. Enjoy it :)

4. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yeah I wanted to make you and derek play a bit later so that there couldn't be a repeat of the national title but the only time you both could match while matching up with two other users is week one.....So it kinda makes it pointless unless there are undefeated teams which, if there are, will probably be cpu teams since most of us now have all our non conference games vs users.

5. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

Welcome to the dynasty!!!

6. SilentSqueeze

SilentSqueeze Walk On

Finally got my application improved. Those first two losses were rough ones, but hey I will get this ASU squad together just in time to switch over to NCAA14

7. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

You mean approved? haha Yeah, you had two tough games to start. It should be a bit easier from here on out and once you get some recruits, you'll be solid. You play pretty good defense and that's a good starting point.

8. SilentSqueeze

SilentSqueeze Walk On

LOL at using "improved." I was using Run 'N' Shoot offense for the first time in that game too. Just needs a few tweaks and it fits the current Roster I have well.