Good Luck to all in NCAA 2011

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smace767, Jul 4, 2010.

1. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Jun 23, 2009
    Good Luck to all in NCAA 2011

Hey Good to see you guys still leading the way.

I visited this site sometime during your 2014 season but never logged in. I
    logged in for the first time in a while last week.

GUNIT- good sh!t. That recorder will be a sweet addition.

JCA - great media guide outlook.

hood, dean, tuco, jfunk, shadow, and everyone else great job and good luck.

A quick note to answer some questions or comments i have received via text or pm.

The reason i left was 80 percent game play.

NCAA 2010 at the slider set we were using was not fun to me at that point. When a 300 lb t gets 5 catches for 86 yards vs 90 ovr cb and lb covering him man to man, it cant be fun for a guy who played in the secondary. Playing the cpu was zero fun at that point. Pass coverage was terrible and if not for pressure and wounded duck ints there would be really no pass coverage to speak of.

After playing Madden ultimate team. A game that had flaws, but you as a user, really felt the ratings of each player and unit on your team ten fold better than ncaa. it made it hard to play ncaa and enjoy. I use to keep my team at 75 to 85 and play anyone with 10 points up or down.

10 percent was i had played with Alabama for 11 season between NCAA 09 and 10. I really have no attachment to Bama and i knew from a post from Jfunk, i was at the least gonna request a team switch and let Jfunk take Bama and move to the big 10. I loved my team and the recruits especially after losing a whole season and class worth of recruits when i moved, but it was time for a change since the players i recruited didnt play on the field to the ratings.(High man cvr, tackle and awr).
    Since almost every dynasty i had interest in was using the same sliders it made it not an option to join another dynasty at tradition at the time just for one season before i was tdy / busy with work.

I knew i was going to have Death notification duty in FEB and OC / TM in JRTC in March so i knew my time was about up.

The outlook for 2011 is great in my opinion. Playing with each match up especially on all American lends a different feel. Blocking of course is better. Clemson HB #8 runs different than # 23. QBs have a different feel. Pryor might be over powered, His throw on the run on roll outs has been really affective.

Texas's dline and LB match up and run all over the field vs my OU. while mizzou has a hard time covering the clemson passing game with the weaker mizzou secondary. If set to aggressive the dline plays ok and as posted dline play was tuned since the demo version. Having been a kick returner as well, the feel of running in open space and setting up blocks and running to daylight feels much more realistic and big runs feel earned.

Its still only the demo but my only WTF moment really has been a pick 6 i got while playing with OU. The cb jumped the route ok but it was an out. The Texas wr had like 94 speed 96 acc and was a step behind the cb at the 45 yd line. yet he could not catch the 89 spd 87 acc cb before he got to the endzone. This is in direct contradiction to what the momentum and speed ratings and tuning EA put in madden which i guess wont be as affective in NCAA.

But anyways just wanted say wassup and good luck.

I will be back on tradition and maybe see some of you on the field. I will be in some dynasty but I usually run with one of the teams from places i lived. Colorado, Washington, LSU, UCONN, North Caroline, Oklahoma Or the school i went to Troy. I had NCAA 2009 online dynasties with nevada and kent st. My goal is to be in 3 to 5 dynasties using 3 to 5 of the above teams.
  2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Jun 23, 2009
    Nice to hear from ya man, good luck in '11. We should play sometime
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    good to hear from ya smace.