Good luck to everyone

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by Andyman33, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

I've sent some messages to doug and eddie, got no response. I did hear that I will not be in 12th man this year. It's all good, no hard feelings. And the reason I post is that many of you are looking for games to practice occasionally and I really like playing each of you guys. If you are interested in playing ever, please hit me up to play. Doug and Eddie, good luck running the league again this year. You guys are top notch and make hard decisions which suck for some but are needed to be done for the good of the league. If you ever are having an opening that you would consider me to fill for you guys I'm always desiring back in. Favorite league ever.

Go madden! And good luck to everyone!

Andrew

• Like Like x 2
  2. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

Hey Andy,not sure if you have me on your list or not but my username is Wilst24,look me up

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I sent you a couple of messages as well, Andy, with no response... You know where to find me. ;)

4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Andy...ill defs hit ya up

5. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

sounds good. @chunk - I figured you had tried. It's probably a YIM thing on the phone...if you get a chance hit me up someday and give me the bad news lol lol. In any case, I'll be lurking so do your game summaries you punks!

6. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Def hit you up