Good Luck to you Guys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Aug 19, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Good Luck to you Guys

Hey guys just wanted to wish you all good luck in the upcoming madden 11 season. I had alot of fun in the 4 seasons I was a part of PMFL last year made some good friends and even rubbed some people the wrong way at times and for that I apologize but I have no hard feelings. Doug, Eddie and to the rest of the PMFL staff: You guys run a great league, the amount of time you guys put into the league on a daily basis is 2nd to none. Anyways I just wanted to wish you guys luck and I am in the OMFL so if you guys ever see me around feel free to hit me up for a friendly scrimmage.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I endorse this post. Good Luck guys!

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks, guys. We appreciate the kind words. The same goes right back to you and the rest of the crew over at OMFL. Speaking for Eddie and myself, we respect the OMFL owners with highest regard and I recommend that everyone here at PMFL participate in as much "inter-league" play as you can with the owners involved with OMFL. Eddie and I would like to try to get a tournament rolling some time in the future between the two leagues, but that is only a vision at this time. For now, take advantage of having fellow TF brotheren here and I recommend you scrimmage as many OMFL owners as you possibly can. Create some relationships which will open doors to other opportunites. It will only make us all better because of it. Feel free to participate in the OMFL if an opportunity presents itself.

Rob, we recognize your activity in OMFL. It has certainly proven that your attitude is where it needs to be regarding competitive league play and that you are aware of the ramifications of your actions. I commend you for that as I know what a tough competitor you are and it isn't always an easy thing to do. In your defense, your contributions to PMFL were ALWAYS regarded highly by Eddie and me. Keep in contact and feel free to "chime in" on the PMFL boards whenever you feel like.

Markus, the same welcome goes for you. I know you are a busy man, but feel free to stop by any time. You know where to find us. ;)