Good luck

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Joe_THEDREAM, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to you all for this years version!

• Like Like x 4
  2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Joe!!!!!!!! Whats been up bro!!!!!

3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Thanks man!

4. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Thanks Joe, good to hear from ya!!!!

5. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Thanks guys. I miss the rush of battling you all! Good times! I actually came across some old vids, especially against my boy ford when I ran a cover two vs his bubble route and took it to the house. GET OFF ME SON!!!

Another time was battling UT in some intense games when I was on vacation in cali at my wife's aunt / uncles and went out and bought a TV (returned it after) flew with my PS3, so i could battle his ass. After getting a couple clutch plays I did a celebration dance with her four little cousins because they were my cheerleaders throughout the game asking me every question in the world while i was locked in a battle for my life.

Sounds so stupid yet was so much fun. Obviously battling fred was legendary but i guess his ass is gone.

haha

I've moved back to the great state of michigan and have never been happier! Hope you all like this years version. I went into gamestop today to get an old version of COD, for my brother, to play zombies and seeing all the games with denard on them gave me that itch even more, but I walked out of that place with my head held high.

I'll pop in to talk some football trash this year if you don't mind. Hopefully UT's vols can stop sucking ass now they that have my alma maters old coach. My cousin may join his staff as QC here soon. Larry Knight, S&C staff, worked for my company in college.

Alright I'm off i could go all night. Ford next time im in NO lets get some beers this time!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

So far, so good. It's been nice having a blue collar coach back on the Hill!!!