Good morning, haters!!!

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by CaptMoe, Sep 6, 2012.

1. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Who was the "elite" QB last night?
    ROMO...:p

2. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Preach Mo, tell them how it really is.

3. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

I'm not a cowboys fan. I'm not a romo fan. But I thought romo would have a good year and I love seeing the giants lose.

4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

One game and the Cowboys fans wanna talk lol..not to mention the Giants were down 2 of their top 3 cbs..by the way I hate both teams lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

its just 1 game, long season ahead. Just remember its not how you start its how you finish

• Like Like x 1
  6. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Actually, in the NFL, it is how you start.
    And please, there are no excuses. 3rd, 4th 5th, 6th CB, walk-ins off the street. If you're on the field, it's because you can play.
    Last I checked the Giants still had ALL of their starting front 7. Dallas had plenty of question marks on the OL and they responded.
    And Giant fans, rightfully so, have been talking trash for over a year now.
    Give credit where credit is due, that's all I ask...

7. thafuture3886

He did play well, I can admit that. However, that "elite" comment is a little farfetched. You have to do more when it counts(playoffs) to be an elite guy

• Like Like x 2
  8. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Romo will never be elite, because Romo will never win a Superbowl. I'm not saying Dallas won't win one any time soon. It jsut won't be with him under center.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

First off Im not a Giant or Cowboy fan, I hate both teams as they are both my Enemys me being a "TRUE" Philadelphia Eagles fan... But I give credit were credit is due and Romo and Defense deserves it. Even after throwing that INT he came back around and did what he had to do. And the Defense did its job when they needed it the most, and acquiring those CB's in the offseason paid off for them. As per this comment Curtis:

I beleive Moe put it out there and in QUOTES because thats exactly what Manning said last year of himself, now Manning will never be an Elite QB. Because QB's success are measured by a total career not how many Playoff games or Superbowls they have WON. IMO the best QB ever was Dan Marino, and in turn he never WON a Superbowl. I mean mongoloid Manning fumbles the Daam ball by himself for goodness sakes....lmao....So please, Elite NOT!!! neither of those two QB's are Elite, but Manning did say it. Now everybody was up Victor Cruz's ass last year, and were was he last night??? Dropping Passes, reminded me off T.O. Once Cruz faces good CB's he is toast. Giant fans have a long season ahead of them, thanx to the awesome schedule they got.:eek: But Congrats Cowboy fans, you deserved that Win.

Now cant wait till you all Play a Real team...Like my Eagles:p

10. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

The only TRUE "elite" QB's playing today in the NFL are: Brees, Rodgers, Brady, P. Manning. ... Everyone else can catch the back seat. No others are truely worthy. And I'll throw another one to the back of the bus along with Romo and Eli, Roethlesberger. Kid is far from having elite status, and all these news anchors want to throw him into the mix b/c he plays in Pitt which is a big market. Same thing with Romo and Eli, Romo more-so Eli. If Romo played in KC or Seattle no one would ever talk about him. But because he plays in Dallas ESPN won't stfu about him.

11. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

[​IMG]

Need I say more?

• Like Like x 3
  12. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

It sure looks much easier to be a Giants fan than a Jets fan.

smh...

13. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

I am a huge Cowboys fan and just happy with the win. Jumped off the Romo bandwagon last season until he can win some playoff games and stop making game changing mistakes.

14. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Dallas fans CAN say more, our team has FIVE Championships...:p

15. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Eli has more superbowl Wins (2) then Romo has in playoff wins (1)

I rest my case

• Like Like x 1
  16. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Blah, blah, blah. That argument is getting old...lol

17. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

There really is no argument. Romo has a lot of potential, but he keeps choking in the clutch. Eli is just the opposite. He raises his game in the playoffs which is why he has 2 rings now. I should also point out that we lost the first game of the season last year as well (to the Redskins) and I think we ended up doing ok. :)

• Like Like x 3
  18. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

Lets not get all excited here... Its 1 game and its the first game of the year. We will see what happens when we meet later in the year. We will see if Romo can do this for the entire year before we start talking? Remember its not how you start, its how you finish! BTW.. I have never seen so many holding no calls in my life. JPP was held on almost every single play!

19. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Ok guys, c'mon. With regular officials, it's a constant barrage of holding calls and the argument is, "there is holding on every play". So now the officials don't call it every other down, and people aren't happy.
    Every article/commentary I've read on this game gave the officials a passing grade.
    Giant fans are up in arms about the non call on Cruz on 3rd and Goal from the 4. Doesn't the DB have 5yds to initiate contact? Or am I missing something?

20. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

not while the ball is in the air

21. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Every fan of every NFL team can surely agree that these replacement refs suck. Whether the calls benefit your team, or go against it, every one who has at least 1 working eye can see what the deal is. I just can't wait until the first coach or player voices his opinion at a post game news conference and Godell has the audacity to fine said coach/player. The league will revolt against him and finally overthrow this tyrant.

GEAUX 2 HELL GODELL! :eek::doodie:

22. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

In the defense of the replacement officials, the regular ones are not much better.

23. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

That was a blown call but Im talking about the holding job that the Cowboys OL did on the Giants. I saw alot of grabbing and pulling and even having their arms around JPP's helment and it didnt get called till the late stages of the 4th qrt.

24. thafuture3886

just thought i'd bump this post after last night :D

• Like Like x 3
  25. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

"This is what Jerry Jones is giving us people"
    "We got the corners...we got the corners.....DEFENSIVE LINE>>>DEFENSIVE LINE.....YOU'RE IN THE TRENCHES PEOPLE"

Diary of a mad ass Cowboys fan!!!

• Like Like x 1