Gotta Be Honest

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Aug 11, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Gotta Be Honest

This season has been the most fun i have had in a online dynasty since the beginning of last year..... the competition has been crazy and ( despite me gettin hosed by the pollsters (n)) I have been checkin the boards and scores of everyone's games at a ridculous clip... while i know this pace cant continue it is great while it lasts..... thanks to everyone for all the efffort put forth to make this OD great.... (y)

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I have to agree. Last year was great, but so far this season is even better. The recruiting battles are sick.

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I agree. I think the improvement they made in this years game has made this dynasty even better. Now the CPU is not an easy win. CPU ranked teams will win if you don't play smart. The recruit is better also. Last year around this time I would have at least 10-12 recruits commited going into my last week of the season, now I only have 2 & I got those early in the season. Also the pursuit angles really made this the best NCAA game I ever played. I finished the season 6-6, but I could have easily went 9-3 if I could have been clutch against UCLA, Texas A&M & LSU, but we also pulled off upsets against Florida & Texas. This game can't get no better.

4. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I think the game is great, and this league is the best online dynasty on the net.

Its fun playing this game with ya'll.

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Couldent ask for a better group of guys to play with, thats what really makes this the best league in my opinion.

6. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Wow I should have read that before I posted, dammit.

7. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

I will have to agree with everyone and this year's game is flat out great and everyone in TT2 makes this league awesome. I think the league has become balance and anyone can win at anytime, including the computer. I know TT1 is throwing low blows and their feelings are hurt with our pace, but that's what it feels like when you are behind the leader of the pack. LOL(y)
    Hehehehe!!!

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Jesus...we're getting smacked around here

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Some serious Bromance going on in this thread.

[​IMG]