gotta keep it real

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smace767, Dec 31, 2009.

1. smace767

smace767 Walk On

gotta keep it real

It wouldn't be me if i didn't say what im gonna say. As my man, the trainer from the contender TV show season #2, use to say, this is real spit.

We had 2 restarts:
    first thing
    I had a restart that could be proved that it was never connected because it was an auto pilot user who did not show a restart on his screen. so in that instance a restart is proven not to happen when both teams were connected.

This week

Ark has posted the score was 52-49 he lost, but the dynasty shows the score 42-14 with a restart. Their is nothing that needs to be done about it since it still is a loss but the issue is whats up with the two different scores. Was it a restart or is the dynasty F'd up agian.

Fla has a restart and said his Ethernet cable got pulled.

First issue is you dont need your ethernet cable plugged in to play. You play the game on your PS3 and you only have to report the score at the end to ea.
    You could log on and start your game, unplug your cable and play the whole game. At the end of the game it will ask you to sign in to ea and upload your score. All you have to do is put your cable in, sign in and the game score is good and will be reported. The only thing that makes you have to restart a game in 99 out of 100 cases is a game freeze.

Anything can happen and everybody gets the benefit of the doubt, however rules are rules regardless of who it is. Having Integrity is not easy, so rules that are enforced keeps everybody straight.

I would have liked to have someone pull my cord when I lost to Tenn with at least 6 recruits in the stands but i was not that lucky.

2. Dean

Dean Walk On

Sounds to that you are calling me a cheater. I really dont care what you think may have happened. I'm not as smart as you when it comes to computers, but thats what happened. I dont think I have to justify myself to your liking. I've already spoke with G-Unit and they are simming my game. Are you happy?

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I dunno that anyone is cheating. But rules are rules, even if your PS3 self-destructs. But there is a lot of crazy shit going on with this file in the EA servers. That much is for sure.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jam's Arkansas team lost....but for some reason it didnt upload his loss he said. So I told him to replay the game and make sure he supersim's a loss (which he did).

I threw Dean's results out. His game will be simmed upon advancing.

I began keeping track of all restarts for hood, because as the rules state 2nd time offenders are an automatic SIM loss.

So no one's getting away with anything if thats what you were getting at.

5. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Trust me homeboy if i thought you straight out cheated i would have said you cheated.

I took what you said and I just put it out there that you dont need your ethernet cord plugged in to finish your game which most people know that play this game in OD's. So the point i made was, If it happened exactly like you say it did, you dont need to restart.
    Matter of fact if you unplug your cord, nothing happens but a little pop up says you were signed out of the ea server and the game continues.

So in the future if it happens i dont know if you turned off your PS3 or what but keep playing, plug your cord in and move on.

6. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I understand where you're coming from, but trust me, I didn't cheat. I lost fair and square to the computer, and the results did not upload. Upon seeing this, I contacted G-Unit and he told me to supersim the loss, as he said above. I have no problem losing to the computer, and I've had my problems with the EA servers in this dynasty just last week, as we had the same issue when I supersimmed my game. I hope this clears everything up. (y)