GOTW (15)

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Apr 7, 2015.

?

Who Wins

1. Dallas

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Philly

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

The Dallas Cowboys vs The Philadelphia Eagles

tmfl26.JPG

Vegas has the Eagles -3, but this was before DL could take in to account QB T. Guy MVP candidate going down for the season with a broken ankle. In comes BJ Daniels, fresh off of two weeks of game prep and extra reps with the first unit.
    Daniels has starting experience in St Louis and no Philly, offensive coordinator Chip Kelly believes while the offense will miss Guy's accurate arm, BJ adds another threat while he's on the field with his feet. Keys to success for Philly will be getting McCoy going early and often. For Dallas it's quite simple, stop McCoy and put up points to force BJ to challenge the Cowboys' secondary.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Maybe Guy going down is the break Dallas needs to finally knock off the arch nemesis and help their playoff chances. Philly still hoping for HFA So it's not going to be easy

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I think you will like Daniels BR, he's pretty damn good, especially running that philly playbook, plus he should have really high confidence, he did when he was a Ram

4. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Yea he was a scheme fit plus I've had him ready to go since day 1. I figured Madden would F### me. I just worry about his 3rd down clutch completion %...