GOW : Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Nov 7, 2010.

?

Who wins GOW in Week 10?

1. ASU

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. USC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    GAME OF THE WEEK : WEEK 10
    #3 ASU @ #2 USC
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Here we are in week 10 being spoiled with our 2nd straight huge game of the week. This time it is in the Pac 10 conference and has to be the biggest game of the year! Coach cimmy24 leads his 3rd ranked Sun Devils into Los Angeles Memorial Stadium to battle it out with Coach tuco418's 2nd ranked USC Trojans. I know there is still a lot of football to be played but this very well could decide who has the better chance at going to the National Championship to face perhaps the Big Ten's bruiser, the #1 Iowa Hawkeyes.​
    Not many thought Arizona State would be where they are right now. Undefeated so late in the season, they have shocked the college football world. A big reason has been the quarterback play of Michigan transfer Steven Threet. Threet has 2,338 yards passing with 14 touchdowns to just 6 interceptions. USC is going to have to put the clamps on the Sun Devil receivers or create enough pressure to force turnovers. Threet's main weapon is Gerrell Robinson who has only 24 catches but 778 yards receiving with 6 touchdowns. You can't double team anybody otherwise Threet will find Aaron Pflugrad. Pflugrad has 23 receptions for 535 yards and 4 touchdowns.​
    A familiar face is back in power in the Pac 10. The USC Trojans have put fear in many eyes this year with their ability to rebuild. Matt Barkley, in his 2nd year has grown up quickly. Barkley is not too far behind Threet with 1,530 yards passing and 11 touchdowns to 4 interceptions. Barkley throws the ball around. There is no one you could key on. It doesn't work that way. He spreads it around too much. Who will be the one to step up and have a huge game against Arizona State?​
    Who wins this one?

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Arizona State's real weapon is their defense. USC has a great user coach in Tuco, but he is going up a very talented user in Cimmy. Ever since Cimmy got to State College and got some separation from the little miss, he has been on a tear. Either way, stop the passing game of your opponent in this one, and you will probably come away with the win.

Mike

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

So, you're saying I got a good chance if I get his girl to be at the apartment when I play him? :)

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Exactly. His attention span is short and he is highly susceptible to big plays.