GOW : Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Nov 10, 2010.

?

Who wins?

1. Ohio State

66.7%
  2. Penn State

33.3%
  1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    RIVALRY GAME
    GAME OF THE WEEK : WEEK 11
    Penn State 5-3 (2-3) @ #6 Ohio State 7-1 (5-0)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This week features Ricky Bobby's Penn State Nittany Lions trying to knock off EmmDotFrisk aka "the dick stomper" and his Ohio State Buckeyes. On paper, this spells disaster for the Nittany Lions. The game preview in dynasty shows tOSU leading in every category possible. Very big implications in this one as Ohio State is trying to make a run at the Big Ten title and perhaps a bid in the National Championship game. We all know what rivalry games are like in college football. It doesn't matter how your season is going as long as you can ruin your enemy's great season! Bob is out for blood.​
    Ohio State does what it takes for teams to win football games. That is, running the football and stopping the run. Ranked #4 in rush offense and #8 in rush defense. Ohio State has been on a 7 game winning streak after dropping the soap against Miami. An upset might be on the horizon as Ohio State has to go to the land of nowhere next week in Iowa. They then take on Michigan and Oregon to end the season.​
    Penn State has been up and down this year. A big start to the season as they took down then #1 Alabama but fell from grace as they were defeated by the Iowa Hawkeyes. A sim loss to my hometown team, the Minnesota Gophers really hurt PSU's mental intensity. They went out the next week and lost a close one to Michigan 24-21. If you look at this team, they have the pieces in place to do good things. They just have to catch better breaks. They can beat Ohio State. They just have to go do it!​
    SHAKE AND BAKE!
    [​IMG]
    the Ohio State is on upset alert!
    What do you think?

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Wow, huge game. I know I am looking ahead just a little, and I have the giant killer, Northwestern, coming into town this week. While I would like to be playing a conference undefeated Frisk, a win by PSU would certainly make me smile. I don't like tOSU.:D

Mike

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Good job CA. Yeah anything can happen. We always have close games.

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Good job CA. I think it will be close but Frisk is a helluva lot better player. Maybe the pupil can win?! I am def looking forward to it

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I can't believe I picked OSU to beat PSU....smh....