GOW: Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Oct 17, 2010.

?

Who makes the step in the right direction?

1. Purdue

71.4%
  2. Washington State

28.6%
  1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]at[​IMG]

Bowlin' for Roses has been reignited. Off and running very well we welcome back the Game of the Week content. Week 2 pits sdid22's Purdue Boilermakers against sdunlap's Washington State Cougars.

Both teams are looking to climb up the ladder in their respective conferences. A win today, would be a step in the right direction. Both have huge tasks at hand in dealing with their conference opponents. You can't look past this game though.

Washington State is not ready just yet. I believe Purdue's Robert Marve(transfer from Miami) will walk all over this Cougar defense. With the Senior Smith boys leading the way, look for the Boilermakers to make a statement today! Look for Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue's Senior defensive end to get after Cougar QB Jeff Tuel all day creating havoc and forcing turnovers. The way only way Washington State can get it done is if they control the clock and if James Montgomery has a good game.

[​IMG]

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I hope Purdue wins to help me out in conference, but I have faith in Washington State.

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I think the Cougs will make it a tough game and win in a nail-biter despite having such atrocious uniforms. (you can tell I am running Oregon)

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Im going to go Purdue..I think Marve will light it up

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

What can diddy do with a weaker team??? Ohhh Boy! I'm going with Purdue at home. Robert Marve will lead the Boilermakers to another win. 24-14

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Purdue as well...Big 10 has been dominating the Pac and until I see otherwise I'm sticking with them.

P.S. Best looking post I've seen so far on the new site. Nice work, CA

• Like Like x 1
  7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

LOL.. It's rough right now.