GOW : Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Oct 19, 2010.

?

Who wins this battle?

1. IOWA

100.0%
  2. CAL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Game of the Week honors goes to #5 Iowa Hawkeyes traveling to the West Coast to face Pac Ten's Cal Bears. Both teams are 2-0. Both teams have great coaches. This will be a battle. I am torn in between who to pick. This is one of those games where it will be decided in the last possession. Who can control the clock? Who will commit the turnovers that turn into points.​
    I think the Hawkeyes come out of this one still unbeaten. Ryty will have his hands full with the running and passing game of Iowa. Mike has to watch out though and be aware at all times where Shane Vereen is on the field.​
    What do you think will happen?​
    Can Mike go on the road and squeak out the victory?​
    Or will ryty be able to pull off the upset and make a statement for the Pac Ten?​
    [​IMG]
    CA says Hawkeyes fly high in this one!​

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Wow what a game this week. While i want Cal to win I just believe iowas balance prevails. But you are right...both are great coaches

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Iowa as well. Friggin H22 plays exactly like the real Iowa. No mistakes, grind you down, wait for opportunities. Cal shows some offensive power and puts some nice points up in the game, but Iowa is a little too strong. 34-24

4. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

1 for 1 so far in predictions, and I'll be picking H22 to continue my streak. I'm 0-2 against H22 so I know darn well how good of a coach he is.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Iowa defense is overwhelming and h22 knows how to use em i0wa 24-13

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Wow guys. This game has me worried, as do all user games. This one is bigger yet, as Ryty and I have never played. I know he is one hell of a coach, and to expect him to come out and not compete would be an oversite by me. I need my defense to play big in this game. They have been a bit sketchy at the start of games so far, but have managed to lock them down as the game goes on. I need that for sure here, otherwise I am in for a long day.

Mike

7. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

I'll take Iowa by ten