GOW: Week 4, Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Sep 26, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    GOW: Week 4, Season 2

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Game Of The Week: Week 4

#18 Arizona 2-0 @ #2 Penn State 2-0​

This game will be one to remember. A huge game in the BCS major bowl hunt. An enormous meaning for the winner's conference. If PSU wins, each Big Ten team will get 1 extra scholarship towards their recruiting needs. If Arizona wins, they will force a tie and nobody will get an extra scholarship this year. Next year, the winners would get 2 extra scholarships for their victories.

Last year, Penn State ran through the Big Ten while Arizona upset the Pac Ten on their way to a much needed big time bowl game for the program. As if this game doesn't have enough hype.

Penn State, comes in with wins against Kent State and Alabama. Boasting a beastly defense that looks unbeatable and unmovable. Yet, they do have some questions to be answered on offense. Losing Darryll Clark and Evan Royster, who will they turn to?

Arizona, looking to build upon a great start will have to put up big numbers to win this one. They do have their star QB back from last year's Pac Ten champions. Matt Scott will try to do what he did last year. Upset teams when they were expected to lose. Will the Wildcats revenge their loss from last season's Rose Bowl drubbing?

Memorable quotes from last year's Rose Bowl press conferences:

cimmy24- "Great job man. I didn't think you could do it...no offense...I didn't think USC was going to be beat...let alone TWICE!!!! Great Season. Can't wait to see who you play in Rose Next year....it won't be PSU...I'll be in the NATTY"

matcs_finest- "I know what I need to do to get it done, I plan on getting back there next year - and winning the thing."

Controller's conclusion
    I think PSU's defense will be way too much for the Wildcat offense. Even though Zona returns their stud, Matt Scott, look for Stephon Green to make a statement in a coming out fashion.

Penn State 27
    Arizona 10