GOW: Week 5, Season 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Feb 4, 2010.

?

Who wins this game?

1. Michigan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Iowa

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

#8 Iowa(H22APWRD94) @ #1 Michigan(T2EXPRESS)

[​IMG]

Who can beat Michigan? Well, let us take a look at how Michigan wins games. They are currently #1 in PPG & rush offense. Not too shabby on the passing attack. Somebody better tell them that this is 2013 and not 1913. Iowa, can beat Michigan. In fact, they have the best chance at stopping them. They know how to play defense. Currently, Iowa holds the #1 rushing defense allowing only 31 yards on the ground through 3 games. With wins against Iowa State & UCONN they also have a big one against Oregon under their belt.

I guess Michigan feels they can't lose. Well, when you put up 48.6 points per game(#1), there isn't much the opposing team can do. While Michigan has an efficient offense, their defense isn't up to par. T2 will rely on Vincent Smith & D-Rob to carry the offense once again. However, D-Rob threw 2 picks last game. Force them to pass and the offense is a different story.

Iowa, one word- tough. If you see these guys on your schedule, beware, you're in for a battle. Many second guessed whether or not (RS)Sophomore Cody Ward would be able to lead this team. This just in, he has. Ward has been almost perfect, 31-39 533 yards with 4 touchdown passes and no interceptions. The Hawkeyes have their own rush attack. Nastier than Rush Limbaugh. They feature a two-headed monster named Wegher & King. When in doubt, you can call on Keenan. Keenan Davis that is. Davis makes sure you can't stack the box, catching 12 balls for 238 yards and a touchdown this year. I don't have to go into detail about the Hawkeye defense, the Wolverines will meet them, soon.

Who wins this battle?

The #1 Rush Offense vs the #1 Rush Defense ​

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Nice write up CA..

3. controllerabuser

Just for you, Tracy! Had to get you back with all the picks you've been making against me in SH. ;)

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

hahah i told hack i was going to get one right eventually..

5. controllerabuser

Not so fast my friend! (y)

6. controllerabuser

Not so fast my friend! (y)

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Incredible write-up CA. My heart was moving before I started my game with Saban. I think the butterflies may start tonight in anticipation of this one.

Mike