GOW : Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Oct 31, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009

Week 7 features some big match-ups as our top contenders face off against quality opponents . This week, since to me there is no clear cut game of the week, I will be discussing the key games of the week.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Friskinator's #7 the Ohio State travel to the land of stinky cheese to face off with the #20 Wisconsin Badgers. After dropping their 1st game of the season, the Buckeyes are on a 4 game roll. Although they haven't faced a user or top notch opponent since week 1, we here at the BfR GOW headquarters still think the Buckeyes are the team to beat. Tough one to call since this one showcases the #4 rushing offense of OSU against the #2 rush defense of Wisconsin. What will give?​
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Honda man takes his 3-2 Cal Bears into a ring of fire to meet the #5 USC Trojans led by tuco418. You heard it here first folks, this could be upset of the week. Though Lee and Kirk are picking USC, what the hell do they know? If ryty feeds Shane Vereen the rock and limits the turnovers I predict tuco and his Trojans to be shocked with their first loss.​
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This one made many of our followers ticked off. They wanted this to be the game of the week. However, following the loss last week to their in-state rival, we just didn't know if they would have a hangover. We are picking Iowa to run ragged all over this Wolverine team. The question is, will they be able to do it?​
  2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Nov 22, 2009
    Straight to the Trojan lockerroom bulletin board

nice writeup CA
  3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Jul 11, 2009
    And the CPU moved me up in the rankings to #1 after the bye week. If the CPU had nuts, I'd kick them. Great write-up CA. Big games all across the board.