Gow week 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Jan 15, 2010.

?

Who wins

1. Central Michigan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bowling Green

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Gow week 8

Central Michigan 5-0 (2-0) at Bowling Green 5-0 (2-0) this matchup could decide who the mac champions are. Central Michigan is coming off a bye week and is looking rested and ready to get back to the Field. Bowling Green just came off a huge win at Buffalo 21-7 and looking to keep the momentum alive.

Central Michgan lead by (Frisk) has not scored under 34 points this season but the defense is having some issues so far this season. Other than Temple who they held to a Fg they have allowed 33.75 points a game. The question for them is can their defense just do enough to manage the win. They better hope so if they want to hoist the Mac Championship.

Bowling Green lead by (Ryty) has been a more complete team this season. They are averaging 31.2 points a game and only giving up 14.2 points a game. They had only one defensive game where they had some issues with holding the other team and that was again NIU giving up season high 27 points.

Prediction
    Central Michigan 24
    Bowling Green 30

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Ouch emm is getting no love. I predict bowling green to win with CMU coming up short in the 4th 35-32.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

i vote Bowling Green. Ryty is a stud.

4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I voted CMU. What happened the last time that we played, Frisk?