Great Job on a successful '11 Campaign

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

It was a fun fucking ride for 17 excellent seasons. Great work guys, it's amazing the continuity this group has developed over this past year. There is really no quit or lax in this band of members.

Now we get to sit back, relax (again...b/c of the PSN issue) for a few weeks, enjoy our '12 Draft and the Demo leading up to release week.

You guys make what normally is a difficult and tasking job pretty easy most of the time.

So after reading this final thread for NCAA '11, let's have a beer, and look at some good looking women!

CHEERS!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Thanks for the work you put into it. I have never seen a league proceed like this one does...amazes me all the time...for a full year this goes full steam..not many of those leauges around.

• Like Like x 4
  3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I hope everyone understands that Bruce, it's a special thing we have hear and most of the praise goes to David. His dedication to making this league what it is has made Cream of the Crop what it is.

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

thanks David for all the work you put into this league that has helped us become who we are..Over the last year(basically since i joined the site last April) all of you have become like family

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iron Mickey

Thanks bud.

Yeah, it takes alot of work, but also we would not be nearly as successful if it was for a good group of this league each playing a role.

6. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

GJ everyone!

Fuck you david.

Jk :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

David, I appreciate all the efforts that you put into this league after hoodoum bounced for college. This league has become top notch and head and shoulders above any other league; here on TF or anywhere else...and for that we thank you. Your drive and desire to be the best at just about any cost is unmatched.

Now that we've got all the butt kissing out of the way....lets dominate this draft tomorrow night and enjoy the short break before the new game drops....David is still a fat queer

8. Iron Mickey

Well then. I will just take this entire reply as a compliment. :)

9. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Awesome season. My first shot at playing in an online league/dynasty and I have to say I love technology! I would have been bored after 3-4 seasons if I was playing on my own. I'm looking forward to 2012!

I want to thank David, Ashley, and Jeremy for all the work they put into making this league the best. Big props guys!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Same boat here. Played some online leagues with friends and even some non-premiers here and the difference is night and day. David manages to find time to keep us all in line as well as come up with interesting ideas, etc. Good work everyone, it's a pleasure to be a part of this crew.