Great Run - TMFL

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

With the Championship round looming and the Superbowl soon after, this marks the end of the TMFL run in Madden 15. Wanted to say thank you to everyone that added and made the league fun an exciting. Now the final members can take a breath before Madden 16 launches. Thank you to Big Suge Knight , Cheez , Papa Perry , bawvu97 as you've all contributed extra work behind the scenes to keep things moving in order. Thank you to the Boda butt-brothers for kicking all of our asses for 7 seasons. I want to thank BigK44 , charter04 and ptsbx1 for gutting out all the seasons pretty much and keeping the NFC East competitive and stable! The staples of the league who add content, discussion and play all their games, guys like hskr8128 jwaddy and Ace847 , Cgreen214 !! And the list can go on and on!

I look forward to next launch! Enjoy the summer!!!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Great job BR for jumping in and keeping us moving along.

This has been a good release despite the Maddeness with confidence. I enjoyed even the losing seasons. Looking forward to the team selections and M16 release. Only 46 days away!

• Like Like x 6
  3. Black Republican

Yes!! It seems the CNF curse is behind us now, hopefully Owner mode is playable this year!! And with Donnie Moore gone, I can't wait to see the ratings with some unbiased individual(s) handling it!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Black Republican

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

great year, i will be doing thorough testing on owner mode again. There hasn't been much information other than small market teams get more money or something like that. Lets hope i dont have to put together long narratives on how the mode is broken like it was this year, i know you guys enjoyed it though. :bored:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. charter04

charter04 Walk On

It was a great league. The only issues we had where the game itself. Nice job Black Republican. Even though you beat me more times than I won it was still fun. lol. Hopefully CFM owner mode is fixed so we don't have to hear Kidofcrash23 complain all year. I'm sure he will find something else to complain about though. Looking forward to Madden 16.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

It was definitely a blast. I had a great time, even losing over and over again. At least I beat Cheez. Black Republican, and the rest of the crew that helped him behind the scenes, great job by you all. TMFL was greatly run and continued smoothly for 7 seasons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

how dare you

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Agreed and big props to Black Republican and Big Suge Knight for running the best league on TSO so smoothly for 7 seasons. Thanks to everyone else for making the league so enjoyable (especially Cheez, publik drunk, Big hitter13 enjoyed our division ALOT this year), I love having a league where I don't have to dread playing certain guys.

My favorite memory this year (besides beating Cheez numerous times) was Troy and BR's battle after their game. He tells the COMMISH "Im not going AP" :LOL: We definitely had some characters come and go this cycle.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Thanks Black Republican and Big Suge Knight for running a great league! Hope to keep the Chargers in SD for the whole release in m16 if I get them.. Although I played my best football in Dublin... My highlight this release was shallacking Kidofcrash23 by over 4 td's! That was my first win against him ever!!! And of course, having my buddy whoozy11 in the league! Hope we end up on the same division in M16 for the easy victories!

• Like Like x 3
  11. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Thanks BR and BSK for a great league and madden experience. Anticipating another great M16 CFM!

12. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Indeed Thanks Black Republican for bringing me back and thank the rest of yall for atleast making these ass whoopings tolerable. I'm looking forward to an even better cycle this season... hopefully I can return the favor.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Good job guys, except for the CPU QB difficulty setting. ;)

It was a good run, minimal drama. Hopefully madden 16 is another good release for TMFL!

14. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I think Rijo just had another 1 handed catch between 4 Bills "defenders" :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Great run guys. Missed the end but was a great cycle. Maybe?!?!?! I will be back for 16... Still up in the air

• Like Like x 1
  16. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

my old neighborhood :cool:

Glad you guys had a good run , except that Cheez guy.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

<3 you too jerk :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Black Republican

Congrats to antcap24 / ATL Falcons for winning the final season. Hopefully we keep our core guys intact which appears to be the case! And M16 is a better product! hskr8128 that was some funny shit... lol, He went on for 2 days calling me all sorts of names LMAO.
    Thing I will remember most from M15, is probably LSUTRUTH begging to get in the league, then getting booted from Hard at Work shortly after.. Or possibly the Troy thing, or it could be all the owners I talked off the ledge from frustrations with the game lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Lulz

20. publik drunk

Lol soo many tools this year. Definitely walking away from 15 with more memories from the social aspect. Had the best division ever and hskr8128 still can't beat me :).

• Like Like x 1
  21. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    You may have beat me 6 or 7 times in a row, but at least I represented our division well in the playoffs! Looking back, it seems like you won about as many playoffs games as Cheez :D

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. publik drunk

Lol no remember I beat Cheez in the playoffs... And btw it was 8 times in a row.... But who's counting

• Dislike Dislike x 1