1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Great stats....share yours

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 3, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Great stats....share yours

right now...

My Freshman FS Sam Pierce has 11 INTs...two games with 3 INTs...3 defensive TDs

Senior CB Chapelle Brown has 6 TDs on kick returns...108 yard KR (ncaa record)
    #2 Chapelle Brown returns his 6th kickoff for a an amazing 108 yard TD, it will go down as the longest ever in NCAA history! Congrats!

*It's kinda crazy too because at first I was moving guys around alot on return because I wasn't getting anything from my return game..

I took him off PR..and since then he has returned 6 TDs...and the guy I replaced him with for punt return is getting 10 yards a return which in real life is awesome

Senior P Matt Dilallo had a 76 yard punt last game and I downed it on the inch yard line..it was sick
    *#4 Amazing 76 yard punt by Matthew Dilallo downed on the inch yard line. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

What about you guys? I know Mizzou has a Fr CB with a lot of INTs..he's not gonna beat out Sam Pierce for the Thorpe though!

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

anybody??

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I have a DE that has 12 sacks...OUCH