Greatest College Football Moments

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Let's steer away from the video game chatter for a bit and talk about our greatest College Football memories whether you witnessed it in person or just loved watching it on TV.

My #1 moment so far was the Michigan State vs Notre Dame game from 2010 when MSU did the fake FG pass to win the game. I happened to score tickets to that game and it was pretty much the best football game I have attended to date. The crowd was loud as hell all game long. I happened to sit next to some Irish fans that were surprisingly pleasant to be around the whole game and we had a good time with the banter and what not. Then came overtime. All I remember was thinking "He's going to miss...he's going to miss..." Moments later Aaron Bates was connecting with Charlie Gantt for the winning TD pass. It all happened so fast that I nearly missed what actually happened. The whole stadium went quiet for that short few seconds. Needless to say I lost my voice and my hearing was muffled the remainder of the night.

This season I'm trying to score tickets to the Michigan State vs Boise State season opener as that one should be a good game, win or lose.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Watching this game rooting for ND sucked. At first i thought the play clock ran out and i was screaming for a delay of game but last saw it wasn't. Then when i saw the TE release and be wide open i almost threw up. Such a gutsy call and a great game.