Greatest Game Ever Played

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TN_Mike, Jul 29, 2012.

1. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Ole Miss @ LSU

The game was back and forth all day. A defense slugfest, tied at 14 late into the 4th quarter. I was on one of the better drives of the day, well into LSU terrority, ready for the go ahead score. Then this happened:

Fumble right on the goaline while attempting to slide with the QB. Why slide and dive strait ahead, ball first, is the same button I'll never know.

After LSU drives all the way down field, they settle for a FG.

I have a horrible kick return to the 20, but of course I was holding so it's brought back to the 9 with 29 seconds left in the game.

First play this happens:

Nice little gain, but I have to run the hurry up because I've used up all my timeouts in order to get the ball back.

Next play:

Sacked! That was a real killer, the clock continues to run. I've got to pick a play immediately in the hurry up mode and get everyone to the line for one last play

Last play:

Tackled at the 1!!!!!!!! Stretch the dang ball!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ole Miss 14 LSU 17 Final

So much for the dream season. This game is awesome!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Brutal loss but awesome game and write up

3. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

I feel your pain. But a great game though..

4. derek

derek Walk On

Nice game recap.

5. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Greatest Game Ever Played, Part Duex!!!

Ole Miss @ Tulsa

What a crazy game we played today. First possession my QB throws a pick (story of the day) deep in my own territory, leading to an easy Tulsa TD.

Ole Miss 0 Tulsa 7 with 5:51 in the 1st quarter.

I respond with a quick drive all the way down field and score a TD of my own.

Ole Miss 7 Tulsa 7 with 5:21 left in the 1st quarter

Then this happens:

Ole Miss 7 Tulsa 14 with 4:04 left in the 1st.

Then this:

Ole Miss 7 Tulsa 21 with 3:53 left in the 1st.

Then my QB gets sacked and fumbles :(

Ole Miss 7 Tulsa 28 with 6:33 left in the 2nd.

I got my act together and scored two crucial TD's before halftime to make it close at half.

Ole Miss 21 Tulsa 28 at the half.

We then traded INT's for the next 4 or 5 possessions. Tulsa scored the only points in the 3rd with a FG

Ole Miss 21 Tulsa 31 going into the 4th, and that's when it got crazy!

My QB caught fire in the 4th! I scored a TD as the quarter started:

Ole Miss 28 Tulsa 31 with 5:17 left in the game.

Defense stepped it up at the right time:

Ole Miss takes the lead for the first time in the game!

Ole Miss 35 Tulsa 31 with 4:39 left in the game.

I got the ball back and scored on the next possession:

Ole Miss 42 Tulsa 31 with 3:38 left in the game. I thought it was over and started to play conservative style defense, what a mistake!

Tulsa marched down the field quickly, scored a TD and the 2 point conversion:

Ole Miss 42 Tulsa 39 with 2:37 left in the game.

Ole Miss got the ball back and did nothing but burn Tulsa's three timeouts. Ole Miss forced to punt. First play of the next possession:

I was pretty pissed, to say the least! But that wasn't even the worst part, as Tulsa quickly scored a TD!

Ole Miss 42 Tulsa 46 with 1:28 left in the game.

I pulled a couple 4th down conversions out of my ass, with the backup QB no less. Then this with 24 seconds left on the clock:

Ole Miss 49 Tulsa 46 Final

6. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Looks like a good game. Can't believe it looked like he had one safety covering about 3 people on that last play for the win haha.

7. derek

derek Walk On

I wish I knew how to upload video's on here. I saved two plays that are comical. They are on the dynasty wire.

8. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

It's kind of a pain. You have to go to your highlights like on the xbox....like where it has all your games with all your scores for this season in little boxes and click on the game and upload it to easports website....then you have to go to the easports website and find your media section. Then click on the videos you want and click the download button. Then go to youtube and upload the video.....then you have to enter a special code on here with everyone on your youtube link after the = sign