Greatest moments/games of T1 for you

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Mogriffjr, May 23, 2011.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    As we move into the final season of NCAA 11 I just wanted to know you guys greatest moment for your team this year or greatest games you've played.

To me, it was the title game win over Hotrod's Purdue team. It was crazy with the constant offense in that game. While the many times we tried was a pain in the ass, it was worth the price of admission to see such offensive propheciency and defensive mediocrity.

Greatest moment was of course winning 4 in a row with Rutgers. While I didn't have the best talent on paper, I just made it work when it came down to it. That stretch I had was maybe the most dominant I've been in gaming. To note, I also won in LOC as well. I may of had a stretch during that time where I won at least 80 games in a row. I will never duplicate that again...

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well I don't know about an all-time game for me. I've had so many comeback wins (due to sucking in the first half!) that they kind of all run together.

For me, the all-time T1 moment, bar none, was when Ramirez (Arizona State) scored to take a 1-point lead on Fosh with just a little time left on the clock in a "televised" game... Went for a 2-point conversion hoping to stretch the lead to 3 points... And threw an interception to Fosh (UCLA), who returned the thing 101 yards for a 1-point lead and subsequently hung on for the win.

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Interesting....

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL... I see what you did there

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Georgia vs. Tennessee (BRUCE80) last year
    Tennessee, as every BRUCE80 team, was stacked. We were happy any time we even competed against them.
    One game we won almost solely because of batting down passes. We had a tall DT in the middle that batted down 5-6 passes by himself, including a huge 4th down where Tennessee was desperate and driving for the final points. Their HB was open on a wheel route out of the backfield but it was once again batted down, to win the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arizona State (Ramirez) vs. Purdue (Me)

Ramirez was putting the screws to us but we noticed he had his fastest player, who had a bad carry rating, at kick returner. After we scored one TD to get back in the game (still down 2 touchdowns) I saw him get the ball, manually ripped it out, and took it back to the house to get to within a touchdown. That totally turned the momentum around and after that we were able to claw our way to victory.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Helli and I had some crazy four OT game Purdue at Oregon the first season of T1.

For me it was the UT teams...3 titles in 4 years all with a different QB because every single one of them went pro after winning...and two of the three werent even special or that highly rated.

Those teams were just so much fun...

UT vs Georgia games were always fun to play...that bat down game had me furious...I couldnt believe that guy...

This season it had to be the last second last play chuck to beat HR, Purdue at UCLA.

Hard to believe its over here...