Greatest NCAA 10 Game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wellar21, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Dec 9, 2009
    Greatest NCAA 10 Game

Have you ever played a game that was just so amazing?

I just played an online game and i've never gotten so emotional over this game. I fumbled 3 times in the first quarter going down quickly 24 to 0. I finally drove down the field for a touchdown I went for 2 for whatever reason, Corso told me to and i didn't even look just clicked A. So i have the outside on a sweep all i gotta do is fall forward into the endzone and of course i fumble...returned for the 2 points the other way.

Finally my defence stepped up and stopped them, i came all the way back to tie the game with 1:00 left. Instead of letting the clock run before i scored i was confident in my defence as I stopped him on the previous 3 drives. With 24 seconds left he throws a pick and i returned it to the 50 yard line. A QB scramble put me into field goal range and from there I hit the game winning 47 Yard FG. I was actually doing fist pumps, so exciting lol.

Anyone else got some great stories like this?
  2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Sep 13, 2009
    I had a game like that in the now-defunct OFFL Mid Majors. I was using Houston, and went into the final game of the regular season undefeated and going on the road to play at the time #1 Texas. In a barn-burner of a game, I won the game 38-35 (as I recall) on a 97 yard TD drive that started with 1:17 seconds to play and I had no time outs. I won the game on a TD pass with no time remaining and jumped up and cheered (literally) when it was completed. I have never had a more enjoyable CPU game ever.

I had a similar game with Texas in Coast2Coast vs Nebraska in the Big 12 championship game last season as well, but not quite as good.
  3. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

Nov 25, 2009
    Love those games

I had a game against Huronia8 last years game where i was FSU and he was MIA in an OD and I scored with like 15 seconds left and went for 2 to win the game as I was down by one and he stuffed me inches short as a totally reversed field and his MLB Arthur Brown big hit me on the goaline. I lost but it was a great game and fun as any I've played
  4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    A couple of my favorite ranked games were from 2009..

1. Down something like 17 with 2 minutes left. He is the typical douche bag, and is still passing/running plays. He was cheesy as hell and kept sprinting out then scrambling. I sacked him, and I recovered near the 40. Scored a TD, got the onside. Through a bomb and was tackled inside the 10, quick score. Onside kicked again, through a bomb, and caught it in the back of the endzone. (I was Georgia he was Florida).

lol! that was awesome

I've had tons of comebacks like this