1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Greg Paulus!

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by LB Fitted, Sep 5, 2009.

1. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

Greg Paulus!

He lookin good out there! i like that, im a duke basketball fan too haha so i hope he keeps it up! always like to hear successful stories like this tho

2. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

As a Syracuse fan I was hoping it wasn't too late to send him back to Duke

3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol he was actually doin good until that int in overtime. but i think hes better than any other qb cuse has or has had in a while

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

As a Michigan fan I'm happy as hell that he ended up in NY instead of MI!

5. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I have to say I sat down and watched more Syracuse football today then I have since McNabb was there. That said Paulus looked good for the most part. If you take away the OT INT(Which you cant) he played a good game.

6. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

yea i was simi impressed, but he was also a beast outta hs so u kinda had to expect it. that last play was just a been out the game for a while play so he didnt make the smart decision which is jus throw it away. i think they will win some games this year tho

as far as michigan, yea that worked out well, cus forcier and robinson will be a problem. i dont get how robinson plays wit his shoes untied tho lol how does that feel comfortable lol

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

They showed a pic of his shoes and they had a velcro strap or something.

Leading me to laugh that they would make a big deal of his shoes not being tied.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

post pic or it never happened :D

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

If the guy plays for RichRod then he's probably never been taught how to tie his shoes.