Greg Williams Saints Bounty Audio

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by Iron Mickey, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

"We need to decide whether Crabtree wants to be a fake ass primadonna, or he wants to be a tough guy."

hahahaha....this is great shit.

JFunk34
    GSUtiger

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

got damn right!!!!!!!!!!!! even though we lost the game and we are paying for it now..i still say take them all out..Put the women and children to bed and go look for F'N dinner(the Program)

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Couldn't disagree more....... Hit a guy as hard as possible, hit him so hard he wakes up crying, hit him so hard he won't dare catch a pass over the middle again, those are all okay..... but we'll see how much of a man he is when we tear his ACL? That is crossing a line IMO

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

aint no crying in football! you get paid big bucks, if you scared of getting your body jacked up go be a teacher. My Saints did no wrong. We are not the only team to do it, we just got caught

5. Wyrmreaver

I agree you aren't the only ones...... I agree there "aint no crying" etc.

I just think that saying we are going to get his ACL or twist a guys ankle in a pileup is crap and most NFL players agree (see Woodson's comments on ESPN). My thing is I get saying something like "hit him so hard his kids are born bruised," or "he has a bum hip so lets test him" or even "put a hat on him and ring his bell"..... but to say let's go try and give an uninjured player a season ending injury on purpose is not just bad sportsmanship, but it is potentially criminal and definitely opens you and your employer up to civil lawsuits for damages, lost income, medical bills etc.

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i'm in the business of killing people so its the way i think

7. Wyrmreaver

I used to do that too..... but the republican guard wasnt on my high school or college team and they weren't potential teammates next season in free agency etc, plus, the goal wasn't to have more points after 60 minutes, the goal was to close with and destroy the enemy.... and break their stuff.

Coaches draw parallels to war and combat for sports all the time, but that doesnt make it applicable in every instance.

• Like Like x 2
  8. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I agree. Go out there and make them think twice about running that crossing route again but you should never go out there and intentionally try to give some one a career altering injury. It's passionate sport no doubt but ultimately it's just a game.

• Like Like x 1