Group Stage Update

Discussion in 'TCL: Tradition Cup Events' started by Basis4aDay56, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hey guys, here is an update for you since things are a little quiet around here. Firstly, great job getting all the games in! There were some very exciting battles that wouldnt have happened if people missed a bunch of games.

Secondly, we are in an off week for the Champions League. The Knockout Rounds will commence on Thursday, with the final group stage recap as well as the draw for the knockout rounds will be posted by me on Sunday.

At that point, I will be stepping down from running the Champions League. Niuhuskie will take the reigns for the knockout rounds and beyond. For me it is simply a time issue. The Tiger Woods tour and all that stuff got much bigger than I thought it would, so to be fair to the TCL it will be passed to someone that can put in Ty time to keep it going.

Again, fantastic job by all through the group stage! Look for the recap and knockout round pairing to be posted Sunday night!

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Thanks B. Great job

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Great Job!

damn off weak tho! Boo

4. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

:eek:

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

When do the pairings come out today? No rush cause I realize youre busy and all... just wondering.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Drank for 12 hours (2pm to 2am) with no chemical enhancements on Saturday, so I was a blob of recovery yesterday. Going to crank out all the updates starting right now!!

I'm going to do the final group standings and the pairings for the Knockout Rounds first so that you guys have something fun to talk about. I'll do the group stage final stats & cards tomorrow night, because I don't feel like doing it tonight/I'm pretty busy (I know, I'm a broken record) the rest of the week. I feel like of the 3 items, the stats are the least important to people. I actually may just work on them a little each night due to limited time and get them done by Thursday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.