Growing Pains - Please Read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey everybody,

I've been disturbed by the recent lack of activity and massive amount of simmed games that we've had. Coming into this, leadership knew that there would be growing pains here as we basically took only guys brand new to the site, with a couple of vets sprinkled in.

So these types of headaches were expected, as we are in a completely different boat than the other leagues around here.

I have to remind everybody that this is a YEAR ROUND league. Not a 2 month league, or a league that just plays when the NFL is playing. This is a year round Madden league, and will continue to be.

Truly right now we have a great base of about a dozen owners. That may not seem like much, but honestly it's more than I expected at this point. From here we have a great foundation to build upon and grow.

I know we all are tired of getting simmed and CPU games. . .and eventually (hopefully soon) those will end. However, I need those of us who are dedicated to the league to tough it out right now and help the league move forward.

If you ARE NOT committed to this league and don't feel you can be an active participant, please let us know now so we don't continue to count on you moving forward. Please don't post in here if that is the case....shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

For everybody else, I thank you for your dedication here.

And just to clarify, we are pretty much right on the track I thought we would be, other than I thought we would be closer to full as a league by now. BUt other than that we are moving forward as expected.

Good gaming!

@knickleheadboi
    KRBasball7
    pitt4life21
    Goose
    djnnfl
    SteamboatReb
    KcKilla
    cp0990
    bamagrad
    VishaL
    biggcoug65
    HAL9100
    Pro
    BigSmooth33
    coachgaddy
    mikedredd
    Hospital_heff
    KnightNoles
    Nashvillain15
    Jon Jon Anderson
    Juan Valencia
    PepperNY

2. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Also, to add to Big D's comments above, if you know anyone who you think would be a good owner and willing to commit to a year round Madden League, please send us a PM so we can take that into consideration as well. The goal here is to fill all 32 teams with owners who are committed to the site year round and have fun! The sooner we do that, the better, and the fewer sim/sub games we will have.

Thanks for your committment!

Coug

3. Superpilky

Superpilky Walk On

I'm available, but I'm suspended for the season. Maybe you can all reconsider.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

1 year suspension is still in effect. Can't bend on that man.