Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jul 26, 2009.

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jun 5, 2009

Ok I'll make this quick.

I joined here in early -mid June. When I joined there were like 2 ncaa leagues, a UFC league, and a forming madden league. I just scrolled down after posting in my league and there's a laundry list of leagues, and almost as many PS3 leagues as xbox leagues. I still remember there being no PS3 leagues here and now there's like 7 of them. Any way, the growth I've witnessed here is remarkable.

Ok, that's it.

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    too add to that... ive been here since july and part of the 1st ps3 league i believe it was and now there are starting to be ps3 leagues galore! im waitin to get paid next friday and im donating. i fully support and just like the general feel of this site.
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    we've had 150 members.. close to half.. that have registered since 7/4

yea.. im overwhelmed.. i really don't even know how to handle this many leagues, but im going to give it all i got.

to be honest.. i never intended this to blow up like this. I just wanted a site were my 2 or 3 leagues could make a home and such and MaddenMania was in a state of flux at the time so moving was done to survive.. not necessarily thrive like this.

im humbled, flattered and generally just grateful that there are as many online league type of freaks like me. Hopefully we can keep the same type of close nit community feel together as we grow. That's my goal anyways.