GSU Grambling State '12 Dynasty

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by GSUtiger, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Yes i'm starting this thread all ready..I'm bringing my school up to the BIG TIME!! Well maybe not the big time just yet. When '12 drops i will be starting a Dynasty with my beloved Grambling State Tigers while also adding Jackson State University Tigers for bigtubb_
    I will be placing both teams into the Sun Belt Conference replacing Western Kentucky and North Texas. Both Teams will start off with D rating :1stars:teams. The only thing that will not be D is Acadmic which will be C..I will use cupcake generated rosters from teambuilder.​
    I will update this thread with GSU football history leading up to release date.​
    All settings and Sliders will be base off of what is used in Cream of the Crop.​
    After building up GSU to at least :4stars:I will move them to the SEC..Even after the move i will keep playing rival JSU​
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

I thought for sure you were playing as my Highschool team, Glenbard North Panthers!!!
    [​IMG]

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Go Southern! :D

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

You guys doing this online?

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

6. Emmdotfrisk

GSU and bigtubb live together?

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Maybe they're the same person?

• Like Like x 1
  8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

no nothing like that i know we are both SWAC guys and i brought it to his attention that i was thinking of doing a Grambling Dynasty..He said why not add his school..so i will do that for him and keep track of them as well

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

See i use to like you until you posted this!!!!!!! i have love for Southern, there in my hometown and i grew up watching them but once i went to Grambling that all changed..i still follow them and always wish they do good except for one Saturday out there and that's when the Bayou Classic is being played

10. Emmdotfrisk

Oh damn I would have loved to get in with Alabama AM

• Like Like x 1
  11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

funny thing is i almost went to AAMU..i had a perfered walk on spot there but turned it down to stay in state

12. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

[​IMG]
    Grambling State University has won 14 Black College National Championships. It is also home of the late Coach Eddie Robinson. He held the record for all time wins at the time of his retirement with 408. GSU has produced 4 NFL Hall of Famers: Willie Brown, Buck Buchanan, Willie Davis and Charlie Joiner. A total of 107 players from Grambling have played at least 1 season in the NFL. One of the 107 was Super Bowl MVP Doug Williams. To this day GSU still produces NFL level talent with the likes of Current Cowboys DE Jason Hatcher.​

Grambling is located about half way in between Shreveport and Monroe in Northern Lousiana. The School was founded in 1901.​

13. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

[​IMG]
    Reserved for School records once i start the dynasty​

14. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

[​IMG]
    This space is reserved for players who have great careers during my dynasty​

15. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @bigtubb_​

• Like Like x 1
  16. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Good Stuff

18. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We are here on College Football Live with some MAJOR BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!​
    With less than a week before the release of NCAA 2012 there has been a major shake up involving the WAC, Mountain West and Sun Belt..It was stated earlier this summer that Grambling State and Jackson State would be joining the Sun Belt and replacing Western Kentucky and North Texas. Well it seems that talks between Western Kentucky, North Texas and the Sun Belt got back on good terms as each team agreed to stay within a new look expanded Conference. The Sun Belt will now be the home of 11 teams: Louisiana-Lafayette, Louisiana-Monroe, Grambling State, North Texas, Jackson State, Troy, Middle Tenn, Ark State, FIU and Florida Atlantic. I know you are wondering what does this have to do with the WAC and Mountain West? Well after the two New Mexico programs(New Mexico and New Mexico State) filled papers to drop down to the FCS level that opened the door for the Sun Belt to expand to 11 teams. With the world of expansion in college football the Sun Belt had this to say " We felt it was in our best interest to expand when we had the chance before any other conference pulled the trigger. We are able to keep all Sun Belt teams happy and bring in the two teams that just made the jump to the FBS level. This is a great day for the Sun Belt! We know that we will have to work out some new bowl contracts but we haven't looked into that just yet."​

19. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I wonder how you will rate some of the JSU players. Especially the ones in my class this semester, lol.

20. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i changed no ratings..all are default cupcake ratings from teambuilder both GSU and JSU

21. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

This looks great! Can't wait to follow it!

22. Emmdotfrisk

Great lookin' thread GSU, makes me want to do one as well while we wait for rosters and patches

23. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

thanks bro. always glad to have another follower

24. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

haha..i'm going to try my best to run this thing all the way until '13 drops next year. i know there will be times when the pace of this thing will slow down or speed up. but if everything goes right i will run this all the way until a week or two until relase next year.

• Like Like x 1
  25. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

[​IMG]

Welcome to GSUTigers.com home of all news related to Grambling State University football. This is where you will find media sit down with the Head Coach GSUtiger, Recruiting News, Injury and Practice Reports. Today we will be conducting our first interview with Coach GSU.​

R: Coach how does it feel to be back in the black and gold?​
    C: It feels the same because i have never stopped bleeding black and gold. Once a Tiger always a Tiger!​

R: With the Big jump from the FCS level to the FBS level how do you feel your team will do?​
    C: The move was huge. I know it's something the school has been trying to do for the past couple of years and the time finally came. Our team should have a good season. Not saying we are going to out and win the Sun Belt or make a bowl game, but we have talent to compete on the FBS level day one.​

R: JSU made the move with you to not just the FBS level but also to the Sun Belt, what are your thoughts on that?​
    C: JSU has a great tradition and great program. Their is talent on that team as well. It's a rivalry that we hope to make bigger with the move to the FBS level.​

R: When does fall practice offically begin?​
    C: Fall Camp will open today. Players and fans are excitied. As you know we always open practices that are open to the public so i expect to see fans out today trying to see what their beloved Tigers will look like this year.​

R: Any last comments Coach before you head off.​
    C: Just be ready! The G-Men are coming!​

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.