GT Season #3 Recruiting

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jmillhimes, Nov 29, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

GT Season #3 Recruiting

In week 2 and we already have a one recruit say "YES"

(FS) Tyler Clement

The Hard Hitting Free Safety was a nice addition to GT. He will likely not see any playing time until his 2nd year. Already heavy at the position, Coach Millhimes is happy to have the kid who is ranked as the #5 Free Safety in the Country. His awareness is not there but he is very fast and will pound the WR. He is from Florida and the Gators were #2 on his list so this was a nice steal

2. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

for the love of god someone sign with GT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone I have had on target has signed with a BIG 10 TEAM

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Lets go Big Ten.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Git 'em boys!

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

#2 WR Ryan Carter are very close to a deal. Florida is right there as well but his heart is in Atlanta

#1 CB Donte West has me listed as 2nd behind those LSU Tigers. Guy has B+ ratings on Zone Coverage, Speed, and Press

#1 HB Jason Mosley has me on top as well. Guy is B+ speed and can casue isses. Will likely replace Roddy Jones at starter since Carlton Jones is lost.

#2 QB Jerome Boyd is a favorite of mine to snag. Another scrambler who is B+ at speed, throwing power, and Agility. I am behind Arizona St in that one

Please send me some help before I recruit my mother-in law to be my MLB.

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Big week for GT recruiting as we sign..

**** CB Anthony Berry- Berry was all for Michigan St but changed his mind during his visit. Berry provides excellent speed and is a B+ on coverages

**** WR Shannon Barclay- Barclay was a nice bonus recruit like Berry but this guy has no hands (C) and his awareness is that of my 19 month old

****CB Justin Hughes- Another steal from Michigan St. Hughes is also a B+ on coverage and speed which makes him a big threat to QB's

*****DT Ryan Hart- This 5 star Pearland Tx native is ranked #5 at his position. Not fast at all but his Strength, Power Moves, Tackle,Pursuit, and Block Shredding are all B or higher